+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SammiJane View Post
    I have a six week old rag doll plus two adult cats!
    I totally forgot what its like to have a kitten in the house! I am lucky that she goes off to the litter tray by herself and she sure tells me when she needs to go or that she is hungry.
    Does anyone recommend the kitten milk you can get from the shops or should you not worry about it?
    If she is weaned dont bother with milk it isnt needed and even the one "made" for kittens will just give her the runs. Water and fresh meat

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaCat For This Useful Post:

SammiJane  (05-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jmeleem demanding is the perfect word for it. I might start with the spray bottle and see how we go.

Sometimes she wails when she cries and i have no idea what she wants. Its good practise for the baby i guess. I need to train her to use the litter box with the lid on too. Its oe of those ones thats a big square with a flap on the front. Im not sure she will go for it yet.

Ive read that milk is really bad for their tummys as is the wet cat food. I have been giving her dry food for her to free feed then she gets meat every second night as a treat. Her poos smell so much less now then the wet food incident.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooketobub View Post
    @Jmeleem demanding is the perfect word for it. I might start with the spray bottle and see how we go.

Sometimes she wails when she cries and i have no idea what she wants. Its good practise for the baby i guess. I need to train her to use the litter box with the lid on too. Its oe of those ones thats a big square with a flap on the front. Im not sure she will go for it yet.

Ive read that milk is really bad for their tummys as is the wet cat food. I have been giving her dry food for her to free feed then she gets meat every second night as a treat. Her poos smell so much less now then the wet food incident.
    Hahaha i bet!

Yes demanding, my boy is 1 and a half now and gosh he is still so demanding. Ill admit it gets on my nerves.

With eating they do learn to stay away its just getting to that point. If i dont have a spray bottle nearby i tend to just lightly flick the tip of their ear.

With the covered in tray ive found my lot will not use it if the door is on. So try her but if she doesnt use it just try it with no door. Its cause its so flappy that most of the time it'll hit them on the butt when they go in and it scares the bejeezus out of them and they'll associate that with using the tray itself. Thought process of "last time i went in there i was startled so i wont go there again"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks comfy!
    Attached Images

6. The Following User Says Thank You to heplusme For This Useful Post:

ozeymumof5  (06-12-2014)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by brooketobub View Post
    Looks comfy!
    Hahaha omg that's adorable!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When we got our baby we let her rome free during the day and in the laundry at night for probably the first week until she calmed down. It was never an issue having food and litter together. I put the litter up one end and food up the other!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    When we got our baby we let her rome free during the day and in the laundry at night for probably the first week until she calmed down. It was never an issue having food and litter together. I put the litter up one end and food up the other!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    My kitty is nuts. She does poos in the corner of her litter tray then pulls the plastic liner up and over it and tucks it away like a little present. She doesnt like her messes at all!

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Kitten help! ?

Maybe she's embarrassed? Our girl doesn't like it when you watch her in her litter and try's to bury her poos if you're in the room and they're visible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Maybe she's embarrassed? Our girl doesn't like it when you watch her in her litter and try's to bury her poos if you're in the room and they're visible.
    Oh i never watch, i just hear her scratching around and after she pops out i find my 'presents'. Maybe she thinks shes helping 😋

I have also noticed that she holds on and goes after i wake up in the morning and when i get home from work. I think maybe she likes me to be home and deal with it quickly for her! Little priss. She has been nice and calm today, i have to admit i felt awful when i was getting angry at her for stabbing me all the time. I found myself wishing she wasnt here! *bad mum moment*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just for the nawhs😊. cutie!
    Attached Images