And the biscuits from the other day:
Wholemeal Cinnamon Cookies (thermy)
100g raw sugar
1 cinnamon stick
140g butter, room temp
1 tsp vanilla extract
300g wholemeal plain flour
1. Preheat oven to 180
2. Place sugar and cinnamon stick in bowl and mill at speed 10 for 30 sec
3. Add butter, egg and vanilla, cream for 1 minute speed 4
4. Add flour, mix for 10sec speed 6. Scrape down sides (I usually need to do this step twice)
5. Set dial to closed lid and knead for 1 min, interval, or until dough comes together. The dough is very sticky.
6. Roll out and cut.
7. Bake for 12-16 mins until light golden. Trays may need rotating halfway through.
For alternative, replace cinnamon stick with one whole vanilla bean. Mill with sugar at step 1.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 30 of 87
08-12-2014 18:48 #21
08-12-2014 21:13 #22
The Following User Says Thank You to RedCreamingSoda For This Useful Post:
08-12-2014 21:50 #23
08-12-2014 21:58 #24
I am making slow cooker caramel fudge for my work colleagues, dps colleagues and ds's day care staff ☺
08-12-2014 22:39 #25
08-12-2014 23:23 #26
Melt everything on high first. Then turn on low and stir every 15 minutes for about an hour and a half until it is silky smooth. Poor into lined tray and leave to set over night.
09-12-2014 00:16 #27Senior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2014
Money is so tight this year
09-12-2014 00:41 #28
09-12-2014 06:40 #29
I'm planning on making snickerdoodle cookies for family (just a little gift) so unhealthy with amount of sugar but sooooo yummy lol
09-12-2014 09:06 #30
Ready for today's cookapalooza. Stop 1, Spiced Apple and Pear Paste:
ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1418076322.885601.jpg
Spiced Apple and Pear Paste (thermy)
1 cinnamon stick
4 pears, peeled cored and roughly chopped
2 apples, peeled cored and roughly chopped
2 lemons, juice only
1. Place cinnamon stick, cloves and 150g of sugar in bowl and mill for 15sec speed 10
2. Add pears, apples, lemon juice and water and cook for 15mins, 100 degrees, speed 1
3. Remove mixture from bowl. Activate the scales and weigh back in the mixture. Add 1/4 of the weight of the mixture in sugar. Purée for 15 sec, speed 8.
4. Cook for 2 hrs, 100 degrees, speed 3, with MC off and steamer basket on top.
5. Cook for a further 30 mins, Varoma, speed 3. Check whether mixture is set by placing a small amount on a cold plate and dragging your finger through. If the mixture joins back together it requires longer cooking - (10mins, Varoma, speed 3, or until thickened).
6. When mixture is set, pour into a shallow tray ones with baking paper. Refrigerate until set - approximately 2 hours.
Cut paste into blocks and wrap in baking paper tied up with string. Well, that's what I do 😜
The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:
By mimi1991 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 15-11-2014, 09:08
By lexim in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 69Last Post: 30-12-2013, 11:11
By SAgirl in forum General ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 11-12-2013, 15:25
Prams and StrollersLooking to buy a pram or stroller? :: Viewer reviews of prams :: Pram Buyers ...
LATESTGames to play with your baby – newborn to 12 monthsHow much food for babies and toddlers? Standard serves and portion sizesHow to mindfully manage a tantrum
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
What do you use to listen to music?Product Recommendations & Questions
Weekend Fluff- Saddest tv moment **spoiler alertGeneral Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Finding My Cooking MojoGeneral Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Tandem prams.. who's got a good one?Product Recommendations & Questions
Why did you move to AustraliaGeneral Chat
First world problems.General Chat
What's your exercise routine?General Chat