+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was 11 or 12? I think I was 12. It took me long enough but I noticed santa and mums writing were a lot the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found out Father Christmas/Santa, Reindeer and the Tooth Fairy weren't real all in one hit. I was almost 13. I was distraught! I'm a devout Catholic so I still have Saint Nicholas and Angels to believe in. 😇

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Believing in Santa

Last edited by airforcewife; 21-11-2014 at 10:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    My son is 7.5 and I would be devastated if he didn't believe in santa or the tooth fairy any more. We are still waiting for the tooth fairy to even visit our house as we are yet to lose any teeth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tastychicken View Post
    My son is 7.5 and I would be devastated if he didn't believe in santa or the tooth fairy any more. We are still waiting for the tooth fairy to even visit our house as we are yet to lose any teeth.
    My 7.5yo only just lost his first tooth! He's been so upset about it, he thought he was the oldest kid in the world to lose his first tooth! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CMF View Post
    My 7.5yo only just lost his first tooth! He's been so upset about it, he thought he was the oldest kid in the world to lose his first tooth! LOL
    Yeah I am starting to get worried as he has no wobbly ones and 6 shark teeth as well as his 6-7 yr old molars but just not losing any. We may have to look at surgical extraction soon but I am kind of putting it off as long as possible as I kind of think of it as cosmetic until he is in pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    My DD is nine and a few weeks ago she quietly came to me and said "I know Santa isn't real. It's you and Dad. Is it okay that I know this?" And I said of course it was and before I could say anything about keeping quiet she said she'd always play along for other kids and her brothers and she started off, paused, came back and gave me a big hug and said thank you for all the awesome presents we've gotten her. Bless!
    This is so precious!

"Insert witty signature here"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I still believed at 10 and when I was told the truth by my brother I refused to believe it. Mum finally told me the truth at 12 but I think that was only because I was in serious denial about the truth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tastychicken View Post
    Yeah I am starting to get worried as he has no wobbly ones and 6 shark teeth as well as his 6-7 yr old molars but just not losing any. We may have to look at surgical extraction soon but I am kind of putting it off as long as possible as I kind of think of it as cosmetic until he is in pain.
    Ohhh 6 shark teeth, yeah I'd probably take him to the dentist. Mr7.5 didn't have any adult teeth when this one fell out, but then it did come straight up within a couple of days. My ds1 is almost 12, he almost always gets shark teeth, he usually gets them extracted, they just get jammed and don't ever fall out! He's had most of his baby teeth extracted. :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by CMF View Post
    Ohhh 6 shark teeth, yeah I'd probably take him to the dentist. Mr7.5 didn't have any adult teeth when this one fell out, but then it did come straight up within a couple of days. My ds1 is almost 12, he almost always gets shark teeth, he usually gets them extracted, they just get jammed and don't ever fall out! He's had most of his baby teeth extracted. :/
    He will need a general so we are just waiting for now.