I've been thinking about my teenage years for ideas but so far have only come up with largely inappropriate suggestions.
- Mum or Dad to buy a packet of smokes for me.
- Mum and Dad to turn their back whilst I am near the booze cabinet and they are not to look into the contents of my overnight bag that is packed for a friend's sleep over.
- Mum and Dad to let me watch a super scary movie and then let me sleep in their bed that night (and the next few nights).
- Mum and Dad to pay for me and some friends to go to a nightclub.
- Get out of jail free card for a grounding.
Hmmmm, it might be telling about my teenage-hood.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 12 of 12
18-11-2014 21:11 #11
The Following User Says Thank You to Busy-Bee For This Useful Post:
18-11-2014 22:02 #12
By MrsMummaButterfly in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 12-11-2014, 11:03
By Jontu in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 06-07-2014, 19:16
By EmPowering in forum General ChatReplies: 25Last Post: 02-03-2014, 19:08
SoftmatsSoftmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Pregnancy test recall!!!Conception & Fertility General Chat
IUI - first time fertility treatmentNon-IVF fertility assistance
IVF babies due June/July/August 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Lite & Easy ???Second Trimester Chat
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
Happiness thread.General Chat
A - Z of Baby Boy NamesGames & fun stuff