+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well not much happening here. I have started my synarel nasal spray which I have to use twice a day 12hrs apart. Apparently all our test results so far have been good, I will get copies of results next week.
    I start my injections next Thursday. I am sure it will all feel very real then ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    3rd IUI cycle failed. DH and I have pulled the pin on doing any more. On to IVF. Just need to book in an appt with the FS to talk about it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    3rd IUI cycle failed. DH and I have pulled the pin on doing any more. On to IVF. Just need to book in an appt with the FS to talk about it all.
    Sorry to hear that @M'LadyEm , but yay for your next step towards having your bubba x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry for the fail but a good positive step forwards Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks ladies. It's been a hard couple of days as when I was trying to talk to DH about it the other night he totally shut me down, not because he's against the IVF but he was just in a mood. I picked him up from work and started talking about my day before jumping into the IVF conversation and he basically told me to stop talking because I hadn't stopped talking since he'd hopped in the car. We'd been driving for maybe 5-10mins at that point, so I just stopped taking and didn't talk to him for the rest of the night (I did go straight to bed once we got home as I was stuffed). But him shutting me down put me in a mood so we really haven't had the chance to properly talk about it. *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. It's been a hard couple of days as when I was trying to talk to DH about it the other night he totally shut me down, not because he's against the IVF but he was just in a mood. I picked him up from work and started talking about my day before jumping into the IVF conversation and he basically told me to stop talking because I hadn't stopped talking since he'd hopped in the car. We'd been driving for maybe 5-10mins at that point, so I just stopped taking and didn't talk to him for the rest of the night (I did go straight to bed once we got home as I was stuffed). But him shutting me down put me in a mood so we really haven't had the chance to properly talk about it. *sigh*
    Aww hugs to you @M'LadyEm, you will get the chance to talk about it. It's frustrating because everything is so reliant on timing, so when u want to get started you just need to get moving! Grown up life just sux sometimes doesn't it x

AFM, took my last pill today THANK GOD! I have been on the pill for four weeks now (instead of 3)as they needed to fit me in with a different cycle in the program. I feel so fat and bloated, honestly feel disgusting.
    The synarel nasal spray is easy peasy, no side effects so far.
    Don't feel at all like bd'ing lol so that may be a side effect of the spray or because I have put on so much weight over the past year
    I desperately need to get active and exercise.
    Injections of fsh will start on Thursday, bit nervous about that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    First injection today was a piece of cake! Can't even feel the needle go in thank god!!! Well everything has gotten quite real today 😁😁😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Exciting times @FiBub76!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (05-06-2015),M'LadyEm  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just to update.. Saw the FS today and it looks like we will go down the IVF route. He did agree with me though that a laparoscopy +/- hysteroscopy is worthwhile doing, so will hopefully book that in for the 23rd of this month. If he finds endo and removes it we'll be looking at a 3 month wait before starting IVF, but if there's nothing there we can start straight away (finances permitting). I feel in a good place with it all, which is nice for a change.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just to update.. Saw the FS today and it looks like we will go down the IVF route. He did agree with me though that a laparoscopy +/- hysteroscopy is worthwhile doing, so will hopefully book that in for the 23rd of this month. If he finds endo and removes it we'll be looking at a 3 month wait before starting IVF, but if there's nothing there we can start straight away (finances permitting). I feel in a good place with it all, which is nice for a change.
    That's fantastic news. The moment we made the decision to try IVF, I felt a weight lift off me and felt so good to be really taking steps toward my dream of being a mummy.

I look forward to hearing about your journey x

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FiBub76 For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (15-06-2015),Shrillian  (13-06-2015)