+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 639
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,561
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked
    5,096
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #4

    Welcome to 2014 finally!! Time to start preparing for those bfps!!
    Last edited by MrsTugs; 28-12-2015 at 20:20.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,396
    Thanks
    5,947
    Thanked
    4,956
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I'm 8dt5dt (8 days past 5 day transfer) which is equiv of 13dpo (u just add the two together). The line was lighter this morning but in general I'm just trying not to think about it and cross everything for Monday
    Maybe now is the time to stop using the FRER, the stress won't help.


    Our Family is now complete.
    Welcome DS The 'Easy One' 28.09.2014.
    Feisty and Independent DD 02.03.2012
    DH 36
    L'il ol Me 31.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,561
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked
    5,096
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah I'm just putting it out if my mind lol. Working so far :-)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    227
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Haha! This cracked me up! How is bubba doing crafty? How old is s/he now?

    Albert is 6 weeks now. He had his jabs today and screamed the surgery down

    Attachment 63224


    Our Family is now complete.
    Welcome DS The 'Easy One' 28.09.2014.
    Feisty and Independent DD 02.03.2012
    DH 36
    L'il ol Me 31.
    Awww poor little fellow hope he had a settled night for you. Aubrey is doing fine (she lol) she just had her needles on Wednesday. She slept for like 7 hours but that was from like 4 so the first night she woke at 11 and didn't sleep much after and last night was pretty bad for sleep. She's also in a leap weak. But she's quiet so meh. How's Albert sleeping? Hopefully giving you some rest.
    1415927128587.jpg

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,396
    Thanks
    5,947
    Thanked
    4,956
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Awww poor little fellow hope he had a settled night for you. Aubrey is doing fine (she lol) she just had her needles on Wednesday. She slept for like 7 hours but that was from like 4 so the first night she woke at 11 and didn't sleep much after and last night was pretty bad for sleep. She's also in a leap weak. But she's quiet so meh. How's Albert sleeping? Hopefully giving you some rest.
    Attachment 63257

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Such a cutie!! Albert did 7 hours too but from 8, so that was awesome. He's a pretty good sleeper, once he goes down for the night between 7 and 9, he wakes twice and then around 6/6:30 and has 2 decent sleeps and 1 or 2 catnaps in the day, so I can't complain. He doesn't self settle though, but is fairly easy to rock or pat to sleep.

    What about Aubrey? I love her name BTW!! Is she your first?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    227
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Such a cutie!! Albert did 7 hours too but from 8, so that was awesome. He's a pretty good sleeper, once he goes down for the night between 7 and 9, he wakes twice and then around 6/6:30 and has 2 decent sleeps and 1 or 2 catnaps in the day, so I can't complain. He doesn't self settle though, but is fairly easy to rock or pat to sleep.

    What about Aubrey? I love her name BTW!! Is she your first?
    Oooh. That's so good of little Albert haha. That is pretty good sleeping! Aubrey goes to bed between 9:30 and 11:30 and wakes at about 6. She wakes once or twice in that time for a change and quick feed so usually she is good but at the moment she's so grizzly. We're in a leap week so not many naps during the day. And yeah she is my first so I had no idea what to expect lol what about Albert?

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    227
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Oooh. That's so good of little Albert haha. That is pretty good sleeping! Aubrey goes to bed between 9:30 and 11:30 and wakes at about 6. She wakes once or twice in that time for a change and quick feed so usually she is good but at the moment she's so grizzly. We're in a leap week so not many naps during the day. And yeah she is my first so I had no idea what to expect lol what about Albert?

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oops just saw you have another child haha my bad


    Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,561
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked
    5,096
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sub for new thread

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,396
    Thanks
    5,947
    Thanked
    4,956
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Big day tomorrow tugs!!

    Have you managed to stay away from the FRER?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,561
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked
    5,096
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No haha I've been testing ever single day. Results are annoyingly inconclusive the line seems the change ...
    Oh well, tmrw!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    Little Ted  (16-11-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #3
    By headoverfeet in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1009
    Last Post: 16-11-2014, 12:03
  2. 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #2
    By MrsTugs in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 928
    Last Post: 24-03-2014, 10:56
  3. 2014 at last! Time for some bfps!
    By jussi in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 988
    Last Post: 29-01-2014, 16:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
SoftmatsSoftmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwingulerâ„¢ Play Mats and ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›