+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 4 weeks pregnant, HCG to low?

Hi all, i have recently found out i am 4 weeks pregnant. I have done multiple tests and a digital one and they all had positive. I got a blood test th 2nd day of missed perod and it says im 27HCG. The nurse said it was pretty low and either i am pregnant or i have lost it. That was two days ago, the tests are still coming up positive. I have ro wait until next week for a follow up blood test. Has anyone else had anything like this or a low HCG before? Just want reassurance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was doing home preg tests that all come up positive but the doctors come back neg the bloods showed I was pregnant though, but it was really low and I ended up loosing the baby at 5 weeks that's not to say that it's the same for you, could it be that you are earlier then 4 weeks?? Hoping everything is fine and it picks up soon that was just my experience. Also my doc done blood tests every 2 days to monitor if it was going up or down so I didn't have to wait to find out what was going on, maybe ring and ask about it so your not waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first blood test came back with a HCG of 17 - I now have a healthy five-month-old daughter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please try not to worry about the numbers so much, I did this myself recently. My first hcg was 37 and second went up to 62. I was convinced I was losing this baby but I am now 7w4d and have seen a healthy hb. I am currently experiencing the worst ms that I have ever had so everything must be ok. The number has to start somewhere and at 4 weeks it is so early you may be a day or so off. Good luck