Closed Thread
Page 50 of 102 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How are your embryos looking today @Penny75 any chance of transfer?

I'm doing ok considering.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, no transfer. It's back to square one for me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Penny75 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Starting IVF Mar/Apr 2014 - aged 43, single #3

Hi girls,

I have been reading along and am still here in the background... Just a bit distracted at the moment by the family stuff. He made us all feel so much better on fri when he had his bone marrow biopsy - I slept really badly the night before worrying about it (it's like I've suddenly turned into his twin) and it was weighing heavy on me fri morning when I was at work, knowing he would be in hospital having a needle jabbed into his bone. He sent a text and picture of him mid morning, sitting in the hospital bed and underneath it said: where are my ****ing flowers??

Bloody funny, that's his humour and it was such a relief it was over and done with and he was cracking jokes.

He has his petscan tomorrow then Monday we find out the extent of it. He did have some good blood results which all came back normal - which I think hopefully may indicate it's not worst case scenario in terms of it being in his organs. Fingers crossed ladies, he deserves a lucky break.
    @Penny75 and @littlesparrow74, sending you massive hugs girls. I think with you girls, perseverance will get you there ultimately. Don't give up yet. @Penny75, it's your first cycle with the gun doctor, my first cycle with Lynn was also a bust. I'm sure he'll get you over the line.

AFM: starting with a new acupuncture clinic this week - I've researched and Annalise Drok's name keeps coming up, anyone have any experience with her? I'm going to try lots of acu and tcm before my Sydney iui - looking forward to a non invasive experience all round. Hoping the stress of my brothers diagnosis doesn't throw everything off, I'll need to do everything I can to stay zen in think. AF came really early this week and it has to be the stress.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-03-2015),ScubaGal  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Penny75 Awww crap Luv!!😦 Am so sorry..was still hoping despite it being a slim chance. Have a few vino's tonight @ see what tomorrow brings when you have your meeting with Wazza.

@Kelly70 Finger's crossed for favourable results for your brother Luv!! Good luck with the acupuncture too😊

AFM: Keeping it brief as I'm on my ph atm. Got appoint at hospital today. DP got to see Endocrinologist for his thyroid. Went a bit hyper there for a while so will see what latest test results say. Hopefully it's gone back to normal or else he'll be given medication to regulate it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LittleSparrow...and Penny 75 So sorry to hear abt the results... This journey is seriously a roller coster.. I really hope u get the desired positive results soon.. Xx

Kelly 70 .. Good luck with the accupuncture...and praying for the results of your brother...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2015),Kelly70  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Penny75 so sorry - it's such a frustration but try to remember each cycle is different. Get those supplements in you for a few months.

@Kelly70 thinking of you and so glad you are keeping your plans going - I've got everything crossed for good news for your brother.

@luttlesparrow74 thinking of you - how are you going?

@Nereid and @Sue77 where are you at now?

AFM have a prescheduled catch up with FS on Monday. Feel like cancelling but might as well agree a plan for FET for my two frosties even if I hold off for awhile.

Between doomed romances and failed IVF my enthusiasm is low. Still tempted to follow the same path as @Kelly70 and try a few IUIs before the 45 deadline in September but struggling to motivate myself. Have the day off on Friday so promising myself I will make a phone call to FF in Sudney as well. Def can't face another full IVF cycle again.

hi @BlondeinBrisvegas @ScubaGal and everyone - sorry I'm missing people but my brain is such mush!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2015),Kelly70  (10-03-2015),ScubaGal  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah ladies, the gods have not been good to this thread in recent times, Penny and littlesparrow, I was so very sorry to read your news. Kelly, I have everything crossed so hard from your brother I'm at risk of dvt. His text to you really made me laugh though - what a trooper :-)

So, given its been tough here of late, the frickin worm must be about to turn! I want babies and a miracle recovery for Kelly's brother dammit! And I want it soon! Enough of struggle street I say.

Big hug to you all ladies, you're an awesome bunch and you deserve good things xxx

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2015),Kelly70  (10-03-2015),ScubaGal  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Totally agree @Vixjc we deserve some good news in this thread.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    @Biscotti71, wondering how you are travelling lovely?
    Hey Kelly& ladies,
    Back I am....
    Reading over what's what and will update soon.
    Awaiting D9 scan now...
    Xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my follow up with Waz. He thinks I have a serious egg quality issue but that it's worth doing another cycle. I can start this month if I want, which would mean starting jabs again next week (providing AF comes to the party this weekend as I'm expecting). I'm in two minds about whether I'll take a month off or leap straight back in while I'm still totally in the IVF mindset. He doesn't think it makes any difference to the outcome whether I give my body a break between cycles or not. He did say to think about DHEA and if I want to do that then I'd need to take that for 1 mth beforehand (he doesn't think you need longer on it). He's such a caring and sincere doctor, I can see why people love him so much. Will make the decision in the next few days on what I'll do.

Thanks ladies for all your support xx

@Kelly70 I hope your brother gets some much needed good news soon.

@littlesparrow74 when are you seeing your FS?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Penny75 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2015),Kelly70  (11-03-2015)