+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wow

Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    I've seen a few psychics. But it was my Greek gf who read my coffee grinds (when pg with #2 that we knew was a girl) and she told me I would have a baby boy. I never believed her - I was seriously done at 2 beautiful girls - but lo and behold we had 1 frozen embryo left... she never knew about that. Guess what, our choices meant a chance at #3 and we had a baby boy. Luck, superstition, gift, probability - who knows, but she was right!
    Congratulations on your beautiful 3rd baby boy! Your gf has a great gift to have predicted that. Wow is all I can say. I'm looking for a accurate psychic clairvoyant / fortune teller do any ladies here know if any they could recommend please.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2014

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleButterfly4 View Post
    I've seen two so far and they both said things that have come true. The second lady I saw nearly everything she said was spot on.
    I find it interesting and fun.
    I feel I sometimes have some sixth sense as I have some dreams come true and I get déjà Vu a lot. My gut instinct is very in tune
    Hi I have been looking through the site for a good psychic and came across you seeing someone who is accurate - amazing !! Seeing I am finding it hard to find anyone remotely right. Can you help if you still have the contact details of the lady you saw back when. Thanks heaps

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Your Mum

Hi does your mum doing readings as she sounds amazing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well i seen mitchel coombes on the morning show. He got somethings right but has been very wrong with a few things.

Things he got right. We need IVF. Who's issue it was.

Things he got wrong we would be living either just above sydney or below in a new housing development. And that I would have two children a boy and girl close in ages. Boy first and girl second. I have a girl and no boy yet. And if I do get a boy they won't be close in ages.

mysticfalls