Closed Thread
Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 1009
  1. #561
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,668
    Thanks
    5,719
    Thanked
    3,068
    Reviews
    24
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    @AMC14. We are all waiting to see this ring and hear the story! 💍💘
    Yeah don't leave us hanging

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

    DizzyDaisy  (19-12-2014)

  3. #562
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,668
    Thanks
    5,719
    Thanked
    3,068
    Reviews
    24
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sick

  4. #563
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,788
    Thanks
    948
    Thanked
    545
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry everyone ive been busy all morning! Just sat down!
    So we were actually going to the park for a picnic for tea but it stormed so we just had our picnic on the lounge room floor with the kids and we were eating and he asked me! I really wasnt expecting it, I thought it was going to be a Christmas day thing which I wasn't overly excited about lol I don't like to be the centre of attention. So it was lovely just our little family and obviously I said YES!

  5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DizzyDaisy For This Useful Post:

    BettyV  (19-12-2014),CompareTheMeerkat  (19-12-2014),HearMeRoar  (19-12-2014),HeavenBlue  (19-12-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (21-12-2014),Mod-Nomsie  (19-12-2014),Purple Lily  (19-12-2014),TheGooch  (19-12-2014)

  6. #564
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    6,281
    Thanks
    809
    Thanked
    2,409
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So effing angry that one stupid, evil vindictive woman is trying to destroy my family in the cruelest and sickest way possible. It makes me even more angry that we cant afford to take legal action against her

  7. #565
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,220
    Thanks
    1,254
    Thanked
    1,085
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    So effing angry that one stupid, evil vindictive woman is trying to destroy my family in the cruelest and sickest way possible. It makes me even more angry that we cant afford to take legal action against her
    Hugs. You're not alone, I have a very similar problem

  8. #566
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,972
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked
    811
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am wondering if its worth starting my own business..... I really wouldnt lose anything if it didnt work

  9. #567
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    6,281
    Thanks
    809
    Thanked
    2,409
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    Hugs. You're not alone, I have a very similar problem
    Spreading vicious ans disgusting lies (that have been proven false) about your dh that could destroy not only his reputation but his family?

  10. #568
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,220
    Thanks
    1,254
    Thanked
    1,085
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    Spreading vicious ans disgusting lies (that have been proven false) about your dh that could destroy not only his reputation but his family?
    That's terrible lil miss. If it's online make sure you take screen shots and keep everything...you can take out a peace and good behaviour order and that will hopefully shut the person up.

    Sadly the family wrecker in my life is of my own flesh and blood who has a peace and good behaviour order on them but they still manage to be hurtful down the grapevine

  11. #569
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    6,281
    Thanks
    809
    Thanked
    2,409
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So sorry you are in a similar situation yes taking screen shots of everything.

    Eta- looked at the order you mentioned, i dont know if it will be applicable to our situation as there have been no threats made against our property. The threats are purely this person saying she will tell everyone these horrible distgusting things which could potentially ruin dh. These allegations were made over 10 years ago and have been investigated at the time and proven untrue.... yet she is threatening to tell everyone anyway. i have never met this person, dh has had no contact in over 10 years (a family member of his).... she is doing it purely out of spite but acting as if she is doing it out of concern.... pfft lady if you were that effing concerned you would have a) dealt with the outcome at the time since you feel it was wrong and b) would have been in touch a hell of a lot sooner than now.

    I havent told dh about it (she contacted me directly), and she has obviously been going out of her way to tell people because another family member of hers who neither dh nor myself have ever met sent him an abusive message on fb which i deleted (after i took a screen shot) before dh saw it. If she was contacting me alone i would just ignore the stupid woman but the favt she is spreading this stuff to whoever will listen concerns me.
    Last edited by SheWarrior; 19-12-2014 at 13:34.

  12. #570
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,220
    Thanks
    1,254
    Thanked
    1,085
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mi
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    So sorry you are in a similar situation yes taking screen shots of everything.

    Eta- looked at the order you mentioned, i dont know if it will be applicable to our situation as there have been no threats made against our property. The threats are purely this person saying she will tell everyone these horrible distgusting things which could potentially ruin dh. These allegations were made over 10 years ago and have been investigated at the time and proven untrue.... yet she is threatening to tell everyone anyway. i have never met this person, dh has had no contact in over 10 years (a family member of his).... she is doing it purely out of spite but acting as if she is doing it out of concern.... pfft lady if you were that effing concerned you would have a) dealt with the outcome at the time since you feel it was wrong and b) would have been in touch a hell of a lot sooner than now.

    I havent told dh about it (she contacted me directly), and she has obviously been going out of her way to tell people because another family member of hers who neither dh nor myself have ever met sent him an abusive message on fb which i deleted (after i took a screen shot) before dh saw it. If she was contacting me alone i would just ignore the stupid woman but the favt she is spreading this stuff to whoever will listen concerns me.
    Discusting highschool behaviour by an adult...sorry you have to put up with it, she ought to get a life and grow up....and move on!!!

    Eta, the order will also cover you with her harassment and slander.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›