+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I once sprained my shoulder falling out of bed because I was trying to hang off the bed to reach the remote rather than get up and turn the TV on.
    I trained my old dog to pick things up and bring them to me so I wouldn't have to get up to get the remote anymore. It was useful too when I was hanging out washing and dropped something

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandamonium For This Useful Post:

JR03  (04-11-2014),KitiK  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh this was funny to read!
    There are some curtains that are never drawn in my house mainly because I can't be bother to clean the window behind it and I don't want to see the reminder that I should.
    My husband asked me 3 weeks ago to change an amount on an automatic payment... I still haven't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    I keep nappies stashed in the lounge room because I can't always be bothered walking down the hall to change Dd.

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I do this....my house is pretty small and I still keep a stash in the lounge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My house is I'd say roughly medium sized and I had nappies and wipes in my son's room, loungeroom and our bedroom. I also have a tooth brush in both ensuite in our room and main bathroom lol.

I have an open plan type house and I always need tissues and have one on the coffee table and kitchen table and if the box happens to be on the opposite end of where I'm sitting I ask my son to get it for me lol....He still thinks it's fun to get things. ...so I don't take that enjoyment away from him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having my car detailed next week because I cbf to pull the vacuum out of the cupboard to do it myself.

I also cant be bothered to (close doors or) run around after my toddler with food to make sure she doesnt get sh!Z all over the carpet, so as a consequence am having the carpets professionally cleaned shortly.

My dds also shower with me 90% of the time so we can get clean and do our teeth all at once rather than wrestling the toothpaste spit up to the sink.

I let our little dog sleep with dd1 in her bed so I don't have to get up to her (the dog) crying when she is feeling left on her own.

There are plenty more....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    I keep nappies stashed in the lounge room because I can't always be bothered walking down the hall to change Dd.
    Yup. This.

I left the house in a state of disaster all weekend and even still now because I'm too lazy to put things away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bribe my kids with lollies to clean up the lounge room for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I pay DS to clean the pantry out and put the groceries away every week cause I just can't be bothered

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    While I'm getting the kids for bed at night I throw a load on (I wash at night as well as day) sometimes I'm tired and I think I shouldn't be bothering with it. then when I'm on the couch having a cuppa I hear it finish if I'm not bothered I'll leave it and re-wash it in the morning. So I put it through the machine twice for no reason. I also spend more on handwash than soap so I don't have to scrub bits of soap off the basin.buying pre packed corn at a higher price rather than buying it individually with the husk on as not to make mess at home. I put things together and use things incorrectly as I can't be bothered reading instructions. I ruined a baby bouncer as I put the piece on the wrong way and couldn't get it off.
    Last edited by Mummy5ormore; 05-11-2014 at 08:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Instead of packing my clothes into drawers/closets when we moved, I sorted them into baskets/piles on the floor, I now just go rifling through those (and recently washed clothes on the couch that never makes it upstairs) to find what I'm looking floor. We moved 2 months ago.

{{DS ~ 5 months ~ Batman}}
    {{Furbaby ~ 2 years ~ Bellatrix}}