+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've seen recently a public hospital baby in their hospital blanket at home. I thought it was strange.

Only thing we took home because we were told we could was the knitted beanie they put on DD when she was born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We took it home, I did take my own blankets to the hospital actually but the midwifes always put the extra hospital one on bub. With all my 3 they were wrapped in it before taking them home, to be honest I didn't even think about it and just left it on them when leaving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Hospital baby blankets

Yep I have both blankets for both kids. They wrapped both kids for me and sent us on our way.

I also remember being given all the nappies, pads, wipes etc. My mum made a comment and she said it's coming towards end of financial year or something so unless it's gone so without it gone they won't get funding.

I also kept things when hugo was sick in hospital. Strange things. 😣 his oxygen mask and all 😒 yes I'm a fruit bat! Editing because both my kids had their own blankets. Weegoamigo gorgeous ones

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I will admit my boys came home with their blankets. They were my first, I didn't know any better. They were wrapped in the blankets for our entire 5 day stay. I had had a C/S and so DF was the one organising everything. I just sort of followed along in a drug addled haze. I was too out of it to realise they were still in their hospital blankets, and DF would never ever in a million years notice a detail like that.
    Now I feel really bad that we did that!
    DD barely used the hospital stuff at all- she was dressed in her own clothes and blankets within the first 24 hours.