+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would be livid :-( that's not on at all !!!!

I think I would take to her hair with the clippers I would be that ****ed off

Thanks
    Reviews
    So not on and as you can see from the reaction to this thread, any normal person would know better. Is she the type to try and **** you off, because it sounds like that is what she is doing?! I probably wouldn't bite back to her, but have a rational discussion (if possible) between you and ex. Explain that your daughter felt pressured and hopefully he will get the point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry wrong thread. Bubhub very screwy lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I would be livid. My ex husband and his family do stuff like this and it really really makes me upset.

My ex mil gave my son his first hair cut the day before I had organised to have professional photos taken. He had blonde ringlets to his shoulders. They never grew back. That was when he was 2. And a few weeks ago my ex's girlfriend tried to get my daughters ears pierced and my daughter screamrd the shop down saying she refuses as she is too young so lucky she didn't get them done as I would have gone insane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In still ****ed off...

I have let my ex know how I feel. He didn't really say anything though.. We have court coming up soon so I'll talk to him about it. I wonder if I can bring this up in mediation about not letting the gf touch their hair ( amongst other things).. Ex reckons my eldest wanted a hair cut but she hasn't mentioned that to me at all.. She also said mum hasn't cut her hair in 6 months so that's why it was cut.. Um.. Yeah because I'm trying to grow it!!! I've told the kids when you go there next tell her she isn't to touch your hair. I can't not send them because there's a court order.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone.. I'm still angry but nothing I can do. Just have to wait for their hair to grow.

I spoke to my ex. He didn't really say much which doesn't surprise me. I haven't had a chance to talk to his gf though.

We have court coming up again soon and mediation. I wonder if I can bring it up in mediation about what she and my ex can and can't do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sneak in to her place and put bleach in her conditioner (joking). I'd be super ****ed and def bring it up in mediation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would have been so livid I would have jumped in the car and gone over and let fly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops sort of double posted coz the first post didn't show up...

Yeah believe me I want to rip shreds off her, I'll wait til courts over first though I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Def bring it up in mediation. Changing a childs appearance should be something both parents agree on (haircuts, piercings etc)