+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaeast View Post
    Sorry Emma I just realised I forgot to get back to you, I searched for you on fb and there's a few with your name, what's your profile pic?
    it is of a guy towards the front of the photo in a suit and then I in the back with a bunch of flowers. shall I find you? What was your name?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0

    Default Help please.

    Good morning ladies,
    am so hoping someone checks this, this morning before tutorial direct opens up.
    I am a little confused with the biol121 lectures. there is lecture A, B & C. am I right in saying we only need to atten one lecture or do we need to attend one lecture from A, B & C?
    thanks.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by EmBren View Post
    Good morning ladies,
    am so hoping someone checks this, this morning before tutorial direct opens up.
    I am a little confused with the biol121 lectures. there is lecture A, B & C. am I right in saying we only need to atten one lecture or do we need to attend one lecture from A, B & C?
    thanks.
    One a one b one c. Did you get my friend request on fb?

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaeast View Post
    One a one b one c. Did you get my friend request on fb?
    Thankyou thankyou. I was so confused. all sorted now.
    no i didn't get your friends request. what is your name, i will see if i can find you

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by EmBren View Post
    Thankyou thankyou. I was so confused. all sorted now.
    no i didn't get your friends request. what is your name, i will see if i can find you
    Helen East

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    How did you all go with your timetable selections today?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktini View Post
    How did you all go with your timetable selections today?
    Hey how are ya? I got the timetable I wanted, you? Do you want me to add you into the facebook group for us mums studying midwifery or nursing? Are you going to info day tomorrow?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaeast View Post
    Hey how are ya? I got the timetable I wanted, you? Do you want me to add you into the facebook group for us mums studying midwifery or nursing? Are you going to info day tomorrow?
    I got the timetable I wanted too. Only 2 days on campus I was there today, I didn't realise we had to do a rural placement. Better start saving for that one. The paramedic lady was hilarious, kind makes me want to do that degree. I didn't get to try on the uniforms though, the line up was huge. Did you enjoy the day?

    If you could add me to the group that would be great

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktini View Post
    I got the timetable I wanted too. Only 2 days on campus I was there today, I didn't realise we had to do a rural placement. Better start saving for that one. The paramedic lady was hilarious, kind makes me want to do that degree. I didn't get to try on the uniforms though, the line up was huge. Did you enjoy the day?

    If you could add me to the group that would be great
    Yeah I thought the rural placements had been scrapped?! Its a shame you didn't get to try on the uniforms because I found the sizings to be quite generous with the pants. Glad I tried them on. The queues were massive though!! I left my boys with my mother in law for a couple of hours, I ended up being gone for 4!!! :-\ I can definitely add you into the group Il just need to add you as a friend first. What's your name again?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Question about Bachelor of Midwifery
    By tired*mummy in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-07-2014, 09:21
  2. 2013 Bachelor of Midwifery
    By MrsM1985 in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 16-10-2013, 21:44
  3. Postgrad midwifery vs bachelor of midwifery
    By Moonpenguin in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 15-10-2013, 16:49

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting EducationProviding private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›