+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaeast View Post
    Erm I'm western suburbs, live in Oxley, is this first aid course definately covering all we need to know?😊
    Congrats Foggy! I've been following your post for awhile now.

Mamaeast, I live western suburbs too! Im trying to work out whether it would be easier driving or catching a train in.

Can't wait to meet you ladies not long to go now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktini View Post
    Congrats Foggy! I've been following your post for awhile now.

Mamaeast, I live western suburbs too! Im trying to work out whether it would be easier driving or catching a train in.

Can't wait to meet you ladies not long to go now.
    Oh cool where abouts do you live? I'm thinking of just driving cos its two trains and a bus otherwise and also considering trying to arrange my timetable so I start from 10am when possible to avoid the traffic

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey all

Still waiting for my offer but fingers crossed it comes on the 15th!
    I have been out of school a year and have decided this is what I want to do. Would be lovely to meet you all on orientation day, fingers crossed I get in

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Free Bus

There is a free bus from Toombul then it goes to Northgate then to the uni.
    There is also one that comes from Chermside

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah id read about them good luck Brittany, hope you get a spot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh cool where abouts do you live? I'm thinking of just driving cos its two trains and a bus otherwise and also considering trying to arrange my timetable so I start from 10am when possible to avoid the traffic 😊
    I'm at Durack. I wasn't aware that it was 2 trains and a bus, driving seems like the better option.

Timetable wise, I was trying to minimise the number of days at uni, so far I've gotten it down to 2 days 8am -8pm and 1 half day. But that just seems crazy. May have to spread it out a bit. 10am starts would be good, if our timetable line up, maybe we could car pool?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyM View Post
    Still waiting for my offer but fingers crossed it comes on the 15th!
    I have been out of school a year and have decided this is what I want to do. Would be lovely to meet you all on orientation day, fingers crossed I get in
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm at Durack. I wasn't aware that it was 2 trains and a bus, driving seems like the better option.

Timetable wise, I was trying to minimise the number of days at uni, so far I've gotten it down to 2 days 8am -8pm and 1 half day. But that just seems crazy. May have to spread it out a bit. 10am starts would be good, if our timetable line up, maybe we could car pool?
    Yeah I was going to suggest car pooling too. How have you been looking at timetables already? I thought we couldn't set these until 2nd Feb. I know there are all the classes and lectures available to see but there's too many options that its confusing! Do you have any children?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I was going to suggest car pooling too. How have you been looking at timetables already? I thought we couldn't set these until 2nd Feb. I know there are all the classes and lectures available to see but there's too many options that its confusing! Do you have any children?
    I'm a single mum with a son who's 4 and a daughter who will be 2 in feb. I quit work last year so I could study full time.

I started planning my ideal timetable by looking at what's available. I wrote which tut/prac/lecture I want so when the timetable opens on 2nd Feb I already know which one to choose and not waste time on planning on the day and hopefully increases my chances of getting the ones I want.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a single mum with a son who's 4 and a daughter who will be 2 in feb. I quit work last year so I could study full time.

I started planning my ideal timetable by looking at what's available. I wrote which tut/prac/lecture I want so when the timetable opens on 2nd Feb I already know which one to choose and not waste time on planning on the day and hopefully increases my chances of getting the ones I want.
    Oh good on you. I have two boys 2.5 years and 6.5 months. I wish I could have figured out the timetable like you have but I struggled to make sense of it all. I'm hoping there will be directions to help choose on the 2nd feb