+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Naboo View Post
    Still hanging in here everyone

Saw my Dr this week and she was awesome. Can't get my nuchal until 27 November when I'll be 13 weeks so that's bothering me abit (ok a lot). I'm feeling really stressed about the health of bubs etc even though my Dr assured me that we have the best care these days. I really wish I could have gotten in for my nuchal earlier but we can't afford to go private.

DH is also being awesome. He has started to get excited this week which has been great.

This could have so easily had a different outcome so I appreciate every day the advice I got from here telling me to stand up for myself.
    Glad to hear things are doing well. Try not to stress too much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Naboo  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations! Your son has been given a gift, a sibling. It may be tough to get your head around especially with a tricky situation but once you see that baby you may feel much better, it haapend to me with an unplanned pregnancy I was so sad and mad at myself until about 20 weeks then at my scan I saw babies face and it changed for me in a second and now I look at my baby and wish I looked at the good side of things . I hope it all works out in the end. Good luck xx
    Last edited by Mummy5ormore; 25-10-2014 at 10:21.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy5ormore For This Useful Post:

Naboo  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone. I didn't sleep a wink all last night and I'm exhausted.

I feel like I've let everyone down. The reason why the penny dropped is because I went to get a referral for a (much wanted) elective surgery last week and got a script for the pill. I was supposed to get this months ago but just didn't get around to it. Just bring slack and lazy and a little part of me just not wanting to. Added to that we have sex on average once a month these days!!!! When I told my DH that I finally got around getting the script he was shocked.

I really dont don't want him to resent me. We were moving State to allow him to follow his dream. My mum and Dad are putting plans to move into a retirement home to put us up for a while when we get there. I've completely jinxed a promotion I've worked so hard for at work because I told them I was leaving by Easter.

I feel like an idiot this is a nightmare. Despite the above I know I'll regret if I had an abortion. My son would miss out on a chance for another person in his life. He really is a lonely only child. Sorry just venting here
    I have my kids driving me crazy and most days I feel like I'm not coping then something happens to open my eyes- my kids playing in the water in the front yard and two houses accross the street have an only child family and they come out and stand and stare with a longing look on their face and I relize I should be greatful

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy5ormore For This Useful Post:

Naboo  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just replied before reading the responses, congrats on your decision
    Last edited by Mummy5ormore; 25-10-2014 at 10:50.

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    glad things are going well for you Naboo

try not to stress - worrying doesnt change anything

Hopefully your Nuchal scan will relieve the tension a bit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-KatiesMum For This Useful Post:

Naboo  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks is for your well wishes everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Mummy5ormore View Post
    I have my kids driving me crazy and most days I feel like I'm not coping then something happens to open my eyes- my kids playing in the water in the front yard and two houses accross the street have an only child family and they come out and stand and stare with a longing look on their face and I relize I should be greatful
    Wow that makes me sad! Do you invite the child over to play? I'm sure it would mean the world to them. Growing up as an only child myself I would never stare longingly because I was always in the thick on things with the kids in da hood It's a little different with DS there's not many kids in our neighbourhood but I always tell him as an only child you need to get out there and get yourself in there. It's really made him open up and get out of his comfort zone as if he didn't he'd be sitting there bored.

Oh well hopefully he'll have a little brother or sister soon anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the update, I've been following since your first post but had no advice. I'm so happy for you to hear things are going along nicely and hoping for you the next few weeks fly by until your nuchal test.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stella marie For This Useful Post:

Naboo  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure it must seem like an eternity until your scan at 13 weeks. Can they send you for a viability/dating scan in the meantime, to put your mind at ease if nothing else?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to clbj For This Useful Post:

Naboo  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clbj View Post
    I'm sure it must seem like an eternity until your scan at 13 weeks. Can they send you for a viability/dating scan in the meantime, to put your mind at ease if nothing else?
    Hi, yes I have one on Friday. Everything is taking so much longer for me this time, but at least on Friday I'll be one step closer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, yes I have one on Friday. Everything is taking so much longer for me this time, but at least on Friday I'll be one step closer
    Good luck for Friday! Although even that probably seems an eternity away at the moment. I really hope you get to see a good sized wriggling bean with a strong heartbeat. Is your husband going to the scan with you?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to clbj For This Useful Post:

Naboo  (01-11-2014)