OK Ladies, see how you go...
1) there are 13 body parts (not slang or abbreviated) with only 3 letters. Can you name them?
2) three words in the English language end in 'gry'. What are they?
3) what is the longest country name that is spelt with alternating vowels and consonants?
4) what is the longest word in the dictionary containing only one vowel? (Clue: it's 9 letters)
5) what is the best FACT you have that will blow my mind?
No google now!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 14
01-10-2014 16:19 #1
Bend That Baby Brain
01-10-2014 16:39 #2
I have ten for 1) but I'm stuck beyond that.
As for a fact - Did you know that a domesticated cat can and will starve themselves if they don't like the food that's on offer?
The Following User Says Thank You to SeymourTheBear For This Useful Post:
01-10-2014 17:04 #3
Hmmm I can only get 7 of the body parts and 2 of the words ending in gry... Not doing too well!
Interesting fact... If an atom was the size of a large stadium, the nucleus would be the size of a pea in the centre and the electrons would be specks of dust floating around the seats.
Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:
01-10-2014 17:37 #4
Could only get 2 for number 2: hungry, angry
Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ProudMumma34 For This Useful Post:
01-10-2014 17:55 #5
2) angry.... Ummm....
3) shut up
4) well, I think it's strength, but that's only because I accidentally saw it in the thread above before I realised I shouldn't scroll down!
It's the only answer I saw though.
5) The Caligula brothel in Berlin, Germany, has a flat rate of 99 euros per night- meaning you can have as many hookers as you like
Me 32, He 35, DS 14, DD 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:
01-10-2014 17:59 #6
01-10-2014 19:39 #7
01-10-2014 19:47 #8
01-10-2014 19:56 #9
Me 32, He 35, DS 14, DD 2
Last edited by ~Marigold~; 01-10-2014 at 20:10.
01-10-2014 20:09 #10
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue BankCryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 14 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Cashless society - all for it, or disagree?General Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Funniest thing your kid has said to youGeneral Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Would you delay TTC because first child is starting first year of school.General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
The Word Association Game #24Games & fun stuff