Moved out at 17
1. House for 6 months
2. House with my boyfriend and his family 1 year
3. House with just my boyfriend (then alone after we broke up) 1 year
4. Townhouse for 6 months
5. House for 6 months
6. House with DH 4 years
Finally built our own family home which makes house number 7.
In my lifetime I have lived in about 20 houses, my dad was in the navy so we moved a lot.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 51 to 57 of 57
30-09-2014 20:14 #51
Since you moved out of home...
Last edited by Mod-Zeddie; 30-09-2014 at 20:21.
30-09-2014 20:15 #52
Currently on house 13.
30-09-2014 20:18 #53
Moved out at 25
Share house 1 for 3 months. Dreadful
Share house 2 for 1 year
Moved into dhs house, 2 years
Been at current house for 3 years
Sent from my SM-N9007 using The Bub Hub mobile app
30-09-2014 20:29 #54
Moved out at 17...
1. Boarded with a lady - 6 months
2. Rented in a share house - 12 months
3. Rented in a share house - 6 months
4. Rented granny flat - over a year.
Moved to London. ..
5. Boarder about 6 months
6. Share house admit 12 months
7. Boarding with a new family about 12 months
8. Share house over a year
9. 1 bed flat about a year
10. 2 bedroom flat....
Moved back to Australia
11. Rented apartment 1 year.
12. Bought townhouse.... Met DH. ..
13. Bought new house...
I feel like I've missed some!!! Lol
Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
30-09-2014 20:33 #55Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
Left home at 18 to go to Uni five hours away.
1. Residential Uni College for two years.
2. Share unit with a friend for 6 months
3. Rented a one bedroom unit alone for six months.
4. Moved in with DH and rented a house that his parents owned for 3 years.
5. Moved to the country and bought our first home. Lived there for 4 years.
6. Moved to our farm house and have been here for 7.5 years.
30-09-2014 21:03 #56
I've been out of home 10 yrs - left when I was 18 for uni.
1. Student accommodation
2. Flat with bestie
3. Flat with dh
4. House with dh
Just about to buy house no 2 which we will move into
30-09-2014 22:55 #57
1. Townhouse 2 months (landlord sold house)
2. House 1 year
3. House 2 years (landlord sold house)
4. Unit 4 months & counting...
Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
By nudge88 in forum Single ParentsReplies: 7Last Post: 16-07-2014, 12:38
By Coasty in forum Hervey BayReplies: 0Last Post: 27-04-2014, 22:42
By Kaileysmum in forum House & GardensReplies: 7Last Post: 26-11-2013, 13:11
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue BankCryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 14 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Cashless society - all for it, or disagree?General Chat
Growth Of Intellection. Discussion?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Really fast letdown causing vomiting?Breastfeeding Support
IUI QueryNon-IVF fertility assistance
Chickenpox after being immunised?Pro-Vaccination
Funniest thing your kid has said to youGeneral Chat
Largest bassinets on market?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat