10 places in 10 years. Mainly due to moving around for work opportunities, living in housing provided by DH's work. Just moved into the house we built - hoping to stay put for a few years now!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 20 of 57
30-09-2014 12:21 #11
30-09-2014 12:25 #12
1.house with 10months
2. flat with bf 1yr
3. Unit with bf had ds 3.5yrs
4. Back home (after dad died) with ds and bf, got married while living there and had dd 3yrs
5. House been here 2 months.
30-09-2014 12:44 #13
At least 15 over the last 11 years. Even more if you count refuges and crashing with friends.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
30-09-2014 12:56 #14
Moved out of home in 2005.
1. House for a few months with a friend
2. Moved 9 hours away to live with an ex for 18 months
3. Then lived with a friend for a month or so
4. Moved back to home town for 4 months
5. Moved to brisbane and lived in a tent for 3 weeks
6. House for 6 months
7. House for 6 months
8. House for 3 months
9. House for 3 months
10. House for 2 months
11. Townhouse for 8 months
12. House for 4 months
13. Duplex for 3 weeks before RE had to move us for security
14. House for 9 months
15. House for 2 months
16. House for 9 months
17. House for 6 months
18. House for 1 year
19. House for 1 year
20. Moved to sydney and staying in a share house apartment
30-09-2014 13:02 #15
DH and I moved out of home together a few months after we got together, so our house history since then:
1 - share house for 7 months with DH, his mate and my bestie
2 - DH and I bought a 2bed townhouse and were there 3 years before we sold
3 - DH and I bought a 3bed house and were there just over 2 years before we rented it out as our investment property
4 - DH and I bought another 3bed house and we've been here for 3 years now
30-09-2014 13:03 #16
I moved out in 2003.
1. Share house with friends and bf for 11months
2. House for 3 years
3. Bought house in 2006
Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
30-09-2014 13:09 #17
Moved out in 2005
1: share house with friends for approx 12 months
2: moved interstate to another share house for approx 9 months
3: townhouse with dp for 2 years
4: house with dp for 2.5 yrs
5: house with dp currently been here 3 years
30-09-2014 13:12 #18
1. I moved in with my DH (then boyfriend) and his family
2. We rented a flat together
3. We moved to his home town
4. We moved away for work
5. We moved back to his home town
6. We moved closer to town, been here for 4 years now.
30-09-2014 13:28 #19
Moved out at 21 in 1996.
1. Share apartment 4m.
2. Share apartment 9m.
3. Apartment with XH 1yr
4. Townhouse with XH 1.5yr
5. Unit bought with XH 3.5yr
6. Apartment rented with XH, then by myself 1yr
7. Back home 4m
8. Share unit 1.5yr
9. Unit with DH 1yr
10. Beach house with DH 6m
11. House with DH (then DD added) 1.5yr
12. Travel 1yr
13. House with DH & DD 6m
14. House with DH & DD 3yr
15. Farmhouse with DH, DD and added DS 1.5 yr
16. House with all currently in since May.
So obviously I'm the girl to talk to for packing tips!
30-09-2014 13:36 #20-
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
mum to dad to mum and back to dad on and off for years from birth.
1. 16 homeless and slept at work.
2. bunked at a mates house for a few weeks
3. lived with my brother for 12 months
4. lived back with my mum for 6 months
5. Moved into a shared house
6.Married the eldest brother in the shared house and lived together in a house for 2.5 years.
7. own unit for 2 years
8. other unit for 5 months
9. a beach front apartment for 19months
10. into my partners house for 3 months
11. our own house........1 day so far until forever and ever
By nudge88 in forum Single ParentsReplies: 7Last Post: 16-07-2014, 12:38
By Coasty in forum Hervey BayReplies: 0Last Post: 27-04-2014, 22:42
By Kaileysmum in forum House & GardensReplies: 7Last Post: 26-11-2013, 13:11
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Married At First Sight 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
TTC #1 - Conception & Due Date TimingConception & Fertility General Chat
Albert?Choosing Baby Names