Closed Thread
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 448492939495 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lady – when I was at Melb IVF I got a second opinion by two of their highest level doctors – they recommended melatonin. I did this for just over three months, with coq10, fish oil, natal tablet, vit d and a herbal mix drink - the stim cycle that followed was my best egg numbers and fertilization rate. Since moving to Lynn, she put me on vit e and also growth hormone.

Cevepa – I’m doing a donor cycle as I have been on this rollercoaster for a while with MIVF and now Monash – Lynn wanted me to try again with my own eggs but I want higher odds… She has me on a natural cycle –no progynova, only clexane, asprix, 3x pessaries (she wanted to put me on 1x but I asked for a bt as my levels have always been low and when she saw they were low she changed it to 3)

Straycat – great work on nearly reaching your goal weight!!!!

AFM – lynn upped my pessaries to 4xper day due a drop in progesterone level… I am trying to stay positive but it is hard…

2. The Following User Says Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

ladysexbomb  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cevapa @myheart
    Thanks for sharing.

Hi to all ladies (waves)....
    @myheart how you doing now on 4 pessie?
    @straycat. That's fantastic. Care to share your tips on what your doing to lose the weight? (I could do with losing more than a few kgs)!

AFM I'm doing the 4mg melatonin royal jelly vit e coq10 fish oil thingy. I really need optimum egg quality.

At Melbourne IVF never did or took anything. Collected 11 eggs. All fertilised. All transfers bfn.
    Now at MIVF less eggs 2 have fertilised. Whilst taking the melatonin only.
    I have one ovary. That's why egg numbers are low.
    Hence my reason for asking on the thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi guys just updating, had our 14 week scan and baby had no heartbeat. Procedure is booked for 3.30 today. I cannot go back. We are finished. I have my prefect 3 year old max and I'm going to focus on our family of 3 and say goodbye to Ivf forever xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Hi guys just updating, had our 14 week scan and baby had no heartbeat. Procedure is booked for 3.30 today. I cannot go back. We are finished. I have my prefect 3 year old max and I'm going to focus on our family of 3 and say goodbye to Ivf forever xxx
    Oh Lilypily I'm so sorry, that is awful. Thinking of you and wish I could give you a big hug x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I'm so sorry. I'm not an IVF girl but I have been following your journey and my heart dropped when I saw this.

Sent from my XT925 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Lily... I am so incredibly sorry for you and your family. My heart is breaking for you right now... xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lily, that is so sad... It is devastating... There is nothing really anyone can say... Our thoughts are with you and your dh... Hug your little boy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lily so sorry to hear this. How devastating for you all. Sending you lots of hugs.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @lilypily cannot believe this. How devastating. My heart goes out to you and your DH. I don't know what to say. Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lilypily how heartbreaking. Give Max an extra big hug tonight and take care of yourselves. Words are inadequate at a time like this.