Closed Thread
Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ngaiz yes I speak with dandelion quite frequently on facebook. My cycle was cancelled last friday I had a about 14 very large follicles and was very high risk for ohss they refused egg pick up said I may as well book myself into hospotal being a very small frame and chasing a toddler they said absolutely no epu. I was heartbroken but I cant run the risk of being in hospital with ohss so I appreciate what they did. Im a little unwell at moment from being over stimmed its a fine line with me with injections I was on 87.5 and over responded to that. Plus very high amh I only need a sniff of the drugs if my ovaries shrink down enough I will be back next month x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys..

To those of you that know me.. I'm Back!! For those that don't.. hello! Hope everyone is travelling well?!
    So many new babies, wonderful to hear!!

So I found the new thread.. not sure I'm replying correctly, I'll know once I submit reply..

I'm not going to even try with personals at this point, I've read thru as much as I can on the old thread + this one & all I can say is, I'm terrible with names at the best of times, more so with 'usernames', but since having a baby, I've never really recovered from baby brain. I went onto the FB page for a little while but tbh I found it very 'negative' so I came off there.

So Ngaiz & Michelle you are both going again?? I have an apt this week!! 😳 I have 4 frosties so won't be doing the whole cycle for now. Very nervous about 'wasting'my frosties. They've been in the deep freeze for nearly 2 years now I'm pretty sure William was the best of the bunch so I'm worried the others won't survive?? There's no end to the worry is there?

Kittybee have you got an apt with EB yet?? I got a place for myself & William a few months back but fortunately for us we didn't need it in the end. Hope things improve for you all very soon.

Anyway, just a quick hi from me.. I've downloaded the app, I think, will try to stay in touch x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Papillon For This Useful Post:

Kittybee  (12-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pap welcome back!!
    I know what you mean about the fb page. I dont talk to anyone on there anymore just like posts.
    We did get a place there, twice but we ended up not needing it! Which is a good thing i couldnt handle this pregnancy with the little amount of sleep we were getting but hes sleeping through the night now! Is William doing the same?
    I wish you luck with this cycle! Let us know when your transfer date is!! And the baby brain.... omg i thought it would leave eventually but it seems to get worse!
    I hope your week leading up to your appointment goes quick x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls lovely to see your names pop up. I was meant to start injections when I got my period on thursday they did a scan wanting to see what my ovaries were like after over stimming they were huge with two follicles in there at 30mm no way was I allowed to cycle this month so next month it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay everyone's back!!!!!!!

That sucks Meshell, I hope you're feeling ok and didn't get ohss. It's such a shame though.

Hey Pap! Exciting to see you back. I left the fb page because of the same thing. Everyone was constantly bad mouthing the staff (who I love!) and never wanted any practical advice. I found many rather 'precious'. I have an appt next week. I have already started Levlen, which is messing with me and I'm hoping to cycle at the end of August.

I hope your little family is well KB. I decided against EB, we just go with the no sleep thing now and co-sleep for my sanity.

I see the cost has gone up a few hundred dollars too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I did have ohss just had to take it easy I was going to start cycling last thursday when I got period but a scan showed I had a few 30mm follies on my ovaries so im out this month while body goes back to normal hope to cycle next month I have drugs in the fridge ready when I get next period

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope this month goes super quick for you Meshell and that you are feeling ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey kitty thank you for your message. Im feeling ok time flies with a toddler I just struggle a little with finding time to do ivf and I am cranky with myself there is going to be at least a 3 or so year gap between my children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you Meshell?? Hope your condition isn't serious?! Hope it doesn't put you out for too long. Very different approaching this as a mother with toddler eh? I know what you mean about finding time for IVF.. very different to ttc#1. I had really hoped to have a 'small gap' between bubs but they offered to start me right away and I was like, no.. next month lol.
    Kittybee are you pregnant naturally this time?? Did I read that correctly?? And you must be quite far along now as I was reading something on the old thread?? How exiting!
    How old is Lexi now Ngaiz? She's just a little older than William no?? William is 13 months now, very clingy atm, and crying lots through the night??? What's going on???????
    So, I'll be back in the clinic in around 3 weeks time! My 4 embies are graded AA, hoping that gives me a fighting chance! Just need to start popping my pills (supplements), not looking after myself as well as I should.. I'm sure we're all in somewhat of the same boat running after the lo's. Any recommendations for supps?? Can't rmbr what I was taking last time..

Elevit
    CoQ10
    Green Tea??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Pap, Yes i am. Was a complete and utter shock for us. We were planning on waiting till Sam was at least 2 years old before heading back to tfc to try again (hes jsut turned 14 months). Also the docs told me not to get pregnant for at least a year due to the tearing i had in my uterus. So after 10 years of trying, 2 mc's, 6 rounds of IVF... my body finally worked out wtf to do. Sat just gone i was 23 weeks, will be having a c-sect probly the 1st week of november, im due the 14th but not allowed to go natural.
    I really hope the 3 weeks flys past for you! On my last round of ivf i was taking elevit, CoQ10 & that low dose asprin. Yay for more bubs!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kittybee For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (20-07-2015)