ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Unexpected BFP

This morning I got 3 x BFP after TTC#2 all year. I was starting to lose hope as I am still doing 1-2 comfort feeds a day and my cycle hasn't returned since before my daughter. Also have PCOS.

Last weekend I was bedridden with a stomach bug and the weekend just gone I was away for my cousins wedding, which meant a few celebration wines. We haven't even BD'd for a couple of weeks with all that's going on.

Thursday I tested and got BFN. Today just as routine I tested, not expecting anything. YAY!

Now, due to a previous miscarriage, I'm feeling a little paranoid after the weekend celebration and having no symptoms yet as I'm sure I did by now last time.

When did yours start and were they different with each pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congrats!!

I think many women have a few too many bevvies before finding out- heck I was hung over the day the dr told me I was pregnant with my 1st! So I wouldn't be too concerned.

As for symptoms- it varies pregnancy to pregnancy. For myself I had nothing until 6 weeks with my first 2 and then was sick 24/7 for 4 months. My 3rd I was sick from only a few days after we concieved and was bed ridden for 4 months. But my 4th... I had nothing! If it wasnt for a growing belly I wouldn't have known I was pregnant.

Ive had 2 m/c as well and I think those fears are completely normal.

Good luck with it all xxoo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Don't stress. With my first child we tried forever so I had got to a point of believing it would never happen. Got plastered at xmas with my closest friend.... and got a BFP 3 days later My DD is very healthy and bright. At this stage you have no placenta, your baby is feeding off the sac, much like an unhatched baby bird does. It's the body's way of protecting the bub in the early days before you know.

As to symptoms, every pg, even the ones I've lost, I've had symptoms very early. But lots of women have little to none until the 2nd tri.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you both for the reassurance. I think I am still in a state of shock. I was about to plan a trip to the doctor to see what we could do next lol Now I guess I will book in next week maybe and see how things go. Not keen to rush along with the early stuff because it was all too heartbreaking when we had the M/C just before our daughter.

OMG... Finally! I tried acupuncture for a few weeks recently but lost hope when not even that seemed helpful for the return of my cycle. Looks like it did do some good.