+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareeb77 View Post
    😏only 1 egg fertilised the other was not suitable. All going well transfer will be Friday afternoon with a pregnyl shot. I've made appt with FS for January next cycle will be late Feb. Has anyone used donor embryos? We're thinking we might go down that track next after 7 cycles using 2 different donors we've only had 20 eggs, 10 fertilised, 4 frosties & no sign of BFP.
    Dont give up yet. My friend was in the same boat as you. She got 3 eggs.out of the 3 1 was abnormal. They fertilised the 2eggs icsi and only 1 fertilsed. She is now 18weeks pregnant. Her partner has a low sperm count of only 150,000 and she has pcos and something else with her blood. Called blood 5..or something.i forget. Anyways everyone is different and at the end u only need 1 good 1. Fx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU Monday, transfer on the 6th.

Scan showed 13 @ around 1.7 which is my best response ever so I'm thrilled even if some of those are likely to be empty. E2 is sitting where I'd expect for about 9 so unless the next 3 days are good growing I predict 8, maybe 9 come Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mushy, your transfer isn't far from mine either. If all goes well, my transfer is on 3 dec. fingers crossed I get good number of eggs and fertilisation. I asked my nurse today about lining, she said above 8mm is good.

Kalliope, 13 is good. Hopefully you get a good number of eggs.

Sareeb77, I've never used donor embryo so can't help you sorry. But don't give up yet. Hopefully this one embryo is the lucky one.

Is anyone doing chinese herbs as well? I haven't taken herbs since I started stimming. My herbalist told me to start on herb again after epu but my FS would prefer me not to take anymore herb. I started taking herb a few months ago after a miscarriage. My body feels so much better now but have reservation about going against my FS.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

kalliope  (27-11-2014),mushyxxx  (26-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had epu today, they got 12 eggs, 10 matured I will get an update in the morning of how my embies are going. I'm not sore at all just a bit tired and chucked a couple times. We will take embryos to 5 day blast then freeze all to prevent ohss, then fet early January .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Knaadams For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Knaadams, that's good numbers so far. FX all goes to blast
    Last edited by Minib; 26-11-2014 at 20:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mushy yay for next tuesday. @Knaadams awesome numbers

Hope everyone else is going good
    @Liletak no more bloating or soreness here since monday. I am 8dp5dt. What are u now? U would be getting close to blood test

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    @Liletak no more bloating or soreness here since monday. I am 8dp5dt. What are u now? U would be getting close to blood test
    Had my first blood test yesterday which confirmed the BFP!!! We have a ways to go, but I'm happy to get past that milestone. Two more BT's and a scan on the 15th. I've got so much crossed I'll be a pretzel by then.

I'm 12dp5dt, and massively bloated. Also I've gained weight! It's crazy. I'm eating WAY less, and no alcohol (obviously). I'm pretty sure I've got mild to moderate late onset OHSS, which can happen if you get a BFP due to the hormones.

I'm up 2 kilos (crazy!), still tight and bloated tummy, and have started to get a bit wheezy. FN said to stop all water, and only drink gatorade (so sick of gatorade!), and to be cautious of the chest tightness.

I really hope this passes, because I've been really careful with what I'm eating. Like, was a few kilos over my ideal weight, but my BMI is in the healthy range and I exercise a few times a week. I'll be a whale if this keeps up.

When is your BT? Did I miss it?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Knaadams we might be doing our frozen transfer around the same time! I had to freeze all due to OHSS and due for transfer sometime in January. I have my next appointment on 5 December so might get more of an idea of date then. Hope you are feeling better soon and good luck with your embryos! Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wooooo @lileitak BFP!!! I hope you feel better soon. Try hydralyte tabs instead of Gatorade. It's less sickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the tip @Funchu - will pick some up tonight!