Closed Thread
Page 156 of 185 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1850
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @brightsunshine you're in luck! When your body is getting ready to support a pregnancy it lowers it's immune system so that it doesn't send antibodies after the embryo. It's a yuck part of being utd you get sick heaps more and experience allergies a lot more and can't take half the stuff you usually would.

And don't stress we've all worries about sneezing an emby out

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawknest For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-10-2014),brightsunshine  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hawknest
    Thanks for those words. Very true that we creep ourselves after every sneeze. I've even been talking to my embys saying "In case you have stuck, please don't fall off.. Please please..".. This whole thing is surely driving us crazy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB
    I was just wondering how long after you had spotting did you get your full flow?
    I took the pill for ten days at the start of October and then got my period five days after stopping it but unfortunately couldn't start Ivf because my FS was going to be overseas. So started pill again once my period was finished for another ten days and that finished on 17th October but until today haven't had my period and also today I had a tiny bit of brown spotting (sorry if TMI)
    I'm just getting really annoyed and frustrated and impatient because I really wanted to get Ivf in before Christmas....

Anyway thanks in advance and sorry about the me post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @KayzB hope your enjoying the tww and having a relaxing weekend hun. Sending you sticky positive baby dust x

@hawksnest thanks hun and keep fighting little one, got everything crossed for your little strong one hun.

@RoosterD welcome and yay for being PUPO, enjoy your tww and sending you sticky baby dust and good luck for Wednesday BT x

@brightsunshine welcome and yay for bein PUPO hun, hope your tww isn't too crazy. Glad you got some lovely snowbabies too. Sending you sticky baby dust hun and good luck for BT on Wednesday x

@akakura I'm hope we both get good results on Tuesday hun, fingers crossed. How are you coping with waiting for next BT. It's tough like the tww lol

@straycat thanks hun, hoping slow and steady wins the race. How are you doing x

@Hope Is Fading brown blood is old blood hun, so FX it's implantation bleeding

@Topdeck hang in there hun and hope you'll be jabbing soon x

@amiracle4me stay positive hun, I get the feeling all the time and sometimes I think I'm being paranoid. Try to relax till BT hun. I'm sure everything will be fine. It's such a stressful time isn't it but try to keep busy x

@loulabubble and @Rarah11 I hope Monday brings you both the best news. Fingers crossed for you both xx

@Hope Is Fading hang in there hun

Hope all you lovely ladies are enjoying your weekend

AFM: went to the clinic early this morning for my 2nd pregnyl jab. Gosh they sting. I'm grateful the nurse did it for me as I can clearly see me stabbing my fingers with the glass vials lol. Bleeding has been good. Only a light bleed in the arvo. Hoping it fully stops soon.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (26-10-2014),straycat  (26-10-2014),Topdeck  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @knemorin AF arrived about 5-6 days after I stopped the Pill hun. So similar to your early Oct experience.
    Have you spoken to your clinic about it not starting again yet? Perhaps they could put you on Provera hun?

Really hoping you can get a cycle in before Christmas. If you haven't already, would be worth asking your clinic their dates for last EPU & ET before Christmas hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies sorry i've been a bit MIA. wanted to get away from all things ttc just to reduce my stress levels. But i do think i'm out this cycle. Did a FRER this morning and got a BFN . Didn't spot anymore on Friday but got a little on sat and some more today. I'm expecting AF to arrive in full force by tomorrow when it's actually due. I just don't understand why i started spotting so early . Hope my FS can give me some answers.

Goodluck to all those testing on Monday and next week. I hope you all have much better luck than me! Bring on some more BFPs next week ladies!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Sorry haven't had a chance to catch up on any posts. Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati don't count yourself out just yet if embryo implanted late then you would get a BFN atm isn't AF due Tuesday? I decided not to POAS cause I had brown discharge yesterday I will just wait and hope it's just implation blood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RoosterD welcome hope your stay us short and sweet @brightsunshine - sounds like you know exactly what you are doing - FX for your BT! @Hopeisfading I had spotting on my last BFP but nothing on the first one.... Sometimes I guess we do not know why! FX for your BT
    @Gelati I'm sorry hun, you're not out til BT not that it probably helps you much. I think you can spot for a myriad of reasons, and the progesterone doesn't always keep AF away for everyone - can you ask them to bring forward your BT - you have it scheduled for Wednesday right?
    @babygirl7 really happy to hear things are moving in the right direction x
    @loulabubble not long now - I've been getting lots of small cramps and have no idea what it is guess I will have to wait until tomorrow! How are you going - any symptoms? @amiracle4me @akakura how are you guys doing? @Topdeck I did a fresh, FET and then another fresh back to back - I think it depends on your reaction/response to the drugs, as a poor responder my FS was ok with back to back cycles - if this one doesn't work I'm going straight into an FET @KayzB how are you doing?

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Rarah11; 26-10-2014 at 11:12.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati sorry to hear about your POAS hunny 😞 Really hoping your BT results will prove otherwise. How many dpt are you? xx

@Rarah11 hi hun, I'm feeling a bit meh. Not experiencing any 'symptoms' at all. Still earlyish days I know, but just feeling disheartened. How are you feeling about results tomorrow? Have you been sleeping a bit better? xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 26-10-2014 at 11:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hope Is Fading - i hope it's implantation bleeding hun. Goodluck for your BT i have my for you! You are right, technically if it's 14 day LP, I should be due on Tue. Making this even worse that i started bleeding 4 days earlier than my normal natural cycle. Maybe my body wasn't absorbing the progesterone? Now all i can do is hope that my body will react better on its own hormones in a natural FET.
    @Rarah11 - i'm going to call the FN tmr and see if i can bring BT to Tue. I can't go in on Monday because i have a huge day at work. If the spotting was gradually getting more each day i'd be more hopeful but each day has been a little more than the last. Today i'm getting it on my underwear and yesterday was only when i wiped and Friday was only once in the morning and none for the rest of the day. so yeh i'm pretty sure it's AF and it's the crinone that is holding it back.