Closed Thread
Page 152 of 185 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1850
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @wishfulmummy Congratulations that's awesome news

@Gelati Don't get yourself worried it could be late implantation bleeding and this cycle I haven't had sore bbs at all only when stimming I've had no real symptoms just slight cramps from the progesterone. Haha thanks for the full description made me chuckle.
    @Topdeck I'm so sorry that this 1 was not your cycle The next is yours

AFM 6dp5dt just feeling tired and was emotional yesterday the most stupid things made me cry . I am feeling happy today went baby shopping and brought a whole cot set ( Sesame Street ) very cute, wish I was buying it for myself but have picked out that I want the hungry caterpillar theme for my nursery

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hope Is Fading For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (24-10-2014),Topdeck  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the roll call @amiracle4me, you're doing a great job.
    I had et on wed, on prog pessaries now and BT on 30/10. Have tried to attached pic of blasto - hope it works!
    Sorry not much of a post but dh organised a few nights away as its our 10 our wedding anniversary today (so I'm hiding in the bathroom checking BH!)
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 yeah the phone call is a bit kinder, someone can soften the blow - or be excited with u

@apolly awesome emby pic love

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @apolly - congrats on beig PUPO!! Enjoy your anniversary xx

Sounds like there are a lot of BT's next week. Here's to lots of BFPs ladies!!! Let's end this month on a high

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati sorry you're struggling with the 2ww hunny; it really can mess with your head hey! Hope speaking to your FN gave you some reassurance. Have you got things on this weekend to keep you distracted? xx

@Topdeck that's really sad hun 😞 Sorry to hear. Wishing you much more luck for your next cycle xx

@Hope Is Fading FX soon you'll be buying pretty things for your own precious bub hun 😊 xx

@apolly congrats on being PUPO hun, and happy anniversary! xx

@Rarah11 & @loulabubble not long till Monday ladies! Probably the only time you wish the weekend would go quicker! 😊 xx

@babygirl7 hope today's BT revealed good news hun 😘 xx

Happy weekend all 😊❤
    Last edited by KayzB; 24-10-2014 at 19:31.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Hope Is Fading  (24-10-2014),loulabubble  (24-10-2014),Topdeck  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati - chin up Hun. Your in the middle of doing one of the hardest things you've ever faced so don't discredit how strong your being. The 2WW is enough to send anyone insane. I only ended up getting my positive when I did by accident. I was on my lunch break and had to go to the chemist to get pessaries. Within the 10 minute walk I had got myself into such a panic attack that I couldn't breathe and was shaking. ( didn't help that I bumped into my friend who is 6mths UTD!)
    I ended up being rescued by @ScubaGal who made me POAS to relieve the tension and low and behold all my negativity about it not working was unfounded. I'm not quite sure what I'm trying to say. Maybe just hang in there. You maybe pleasantly surprised xx

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 - I hope your OK Hun? Xx

@loulabubble - your spot on. I'm happy but also petrified something will happen so taking one day at a time.

@apolly - yay for PUPO! A very cute little blasty you have there too! 😊

@Topdeck.. I'm so sorry Hun. Life's so ****. Sending you big hugs xx

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 24-10-2014 at 20:31.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014),Topdeck  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Be back on soon to catch up

Sorry for the hold up ladies, only spoke to the nurse at 4.55pm!!

3rd BT results are in

HCG is 107 up from 54 on wed
    P4 is 27.6 up from 13 on wed

Today was the first time I've ever had a crappy experience from a nurse. She was like she couldn't be bothered with my results and left me waiting all arvo for the call, as if I need more stress right now ffs. she was very negative about my results, I mean I know I'm I'm a grey area but geez at least be positive it's doubled in 2days!! I have dealt with her before but today was just pathetic!

But on another note, I'm quite happy with my levels and very happy about my progesterone. Off for another pregnyl jab in the morning and next BT is Tuesday 💕 — feeling relieved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are all the lovely tww ladies doing? Thinking of you all and sending you all sticky baby dust 😘 @KayzB @Gelati @loulabubble @Rarah11 @Hope Is Fading sorry to anyone I've missed x

@akakura my bday is June 21, if this bubs holds on I'm due June 29 😀 how you doing hun? That's so sweet bubs will be born around yours and your mums birthdays x

@amiracle4me and @akakura our bubs will be so close, mines will be due on 29th June 😀 have you ladies joined the June DIG yet?

@Bongley enjoy your weekend before you start sniffing on Monday hun

@Gelati hang in there hun, same happened with me on the 2nd half of my tww, when's BT? I had heavy bleeding and got my BFP so hang in there hun and yes the crinone can cause irritation and bleeding in there

@ilovecake79 I'm so sorry hun, cuddles and def take that holiday and enjoy to the fullest x

@Scootyboots cuddles hun

@Topdeck so sorry hun, I hope your next cycle is much better FX for you x

@wishfulmummy congrats hun

@apolly yay for being PUPO hun and what a great way to celebrate. Happy anniversary and sending you sticky baby dust x

Have a lovely weekend ladies xo

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (24-10-2014),Topdeck  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @wishfulmummy - congratulations!!!!! That's amazing hun!! Xx

afm - woke up this morning and bbs are no longer sore at all and found a tiny spot of brown on undies. Also my tmp has slightly reduced. I think im out ladies How can this be?? Does Ivf reduce ur lp?? I'm only 5-6dp5dt. AF shouldn't be due until Monday!!!! I feel so deflated
    Gelato my temps were up and down with both bfps. Hang in there. There really aren't any symptoms at this point so don't be stressed about not having sore boobs. Sore boobs at this point aren't a pregnancy sign. The breast changes that happen in early pregnancy only start to happen about week six when your oestrogen goes up and your nipples (not your boobs) start to hurt. Everything else is just progesterone.