+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 563
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked
    224
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fasting day for me today too. Got home last night after an awesome weekend away where I ate and drank way too much. Was a celebratory weekend though as I got engaged!!!! ❤️

    Back into it today with a coffee for breakfast, small salad for lunch and small serving of dinner. Haven't decided what I'm making yet, maybe turkey meatballs with veg.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    891
    Thanked
    183
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twolittlemunchkins View Post
    Fasting day for me today too. Got home last night after an awesome weekend away where I ate and drank way too much. Was a celebratory weekend though as I got engaged!!!! ❤️

    Back into it today with a coffee for breakfast, small salad for lunch and small serving of dinner. Haven't decided what I'm making yet, maybe turkey meatballs with veg.

    Congratulations! So exciting!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 3bubbys For This Useful Post:

    twolittlemunchkins  (07-10-2014)

  4. #213
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,485
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked
    271
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twolittlemunchkins View Post
    Fasting day for me today too. Got home last night after an awesome weekend away where I ate and drank way too much. Was a celebratory weekend though as I got engaged!!!! ❤️

    Back into it today with a coffee for breakfast, small salad for lunch and small serving of dinner. Haven't decided what I'm making yet, maybe turkey meatballs with veg.
    Congrats!!

  5. #214
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked
    224
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks!! We have been together 8 years and have 2 kids but it was still a big surprise. I can't stop looking at my ring, it's gorgeous!! 😊

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to twolittlemunchkins For This Useful Post:

    jade24  (07-10-2014)

  7. #215
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    91
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by twolittlemunchkins View Post
    Thanks!! We have been together 8 years and have 2 kids but it was still a big surprise. I can't stop looking at my ring, it's gorgeous!! ������
    Congratulations!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to RenovatorMum For This Useful Post:

    twolittlemunchkins  (07-10-2014)

  9. #216
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    344
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked
    240
    Reviews
    0
    Woohoo engaged! Congrats!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

    twolittlemunchkins  (07-10-2014)

  11. #217
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,291
    Thanks
    764
    Thanked
    791
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations on your engagement!

    I have fallen off the ban wagon. I'm not eating junk, just normal with no fast days planned. I think because AF is due any day now, I can't manage it!

    I hope to join again next week once AF has gone

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2BlueBirds For This Useful Post:

    jade24  (07-10-2014),twolittlemunchkins  (07-10-2014)

  13. #218
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,245
    Thanks
    1,772
    Thanked
    2,017
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BlueBirds View Post
    Congratulations on your engagement!

    I have fallen off the ban wagon. I'm not eating junk, just normal with no fast days planned. I think because AF is due any day now, I can't manage it!

    I hope to join again next week once AF has gone
    I struggled so badly during my AF week too. I just wanted to devour absolutely eveything edible in sight so i only ended up fasting properly one day.
    Hopefully with more time on the diet the AF weeks will get easier too.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

    2BlueBirds  (07-10-2014)

  15. #219
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,322
    Thanks
    980
    Thanked
    959
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I struggled so badly during my AF week too. I just wanted to devour absolutely eveything edible in sight so i only ended up fasting properly one day.
    Hopefully with more time on the diet the AF weeks will get easier too.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Mine started today. I was down yesterday when I didn't lose anything but maybe I will now when AF is finished. Fasting today, so far so good.

  16. #220
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,485
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked
    271
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Successful fast day

    I just ate dinner which was salad (lettuce, tomato and cucumber) with some grilled chicken. It was so delicious!

    I had a coffee for breakfast, banana for lunch and I will have two squares of Lindt dark chocolate when the kids are in bed.

    Free day tomorrow and then another fast day in Thursday - can't wait to weigh in on Friday!

    My only problem is I have an essay due at uni and I'm so used to eating junk whilst I study I'm finding it tough to focus. Blergh. May have to bribe myself with X amount of words = 1 m&m .. Lol


 

Similar Threads

  1. Fasting for surgery advice please :)
    By alexis243 in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-08-2014, 19:14
  2. What was you GD diet?
    By catemer in forum Gestational Diabetes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-06-2014, 12:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and BroadwayPregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Yummy MummiesMovies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Joyous June/July TTC! #2Conception & Fertility General Chat
Online sperm donor storiesNon-IVF fertility assistance
Small Age GapGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
MaxiCosi Vela AP vs Britax Sns Millenia (or other?)Product Recommendations & Questions
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›