+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nekid!

Both times I took all my clothes off as soon as I walked into the birth suite lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started out in a singlet & loose track pants. Lost the pants soon after arrival at the hospital as they needed to do an internal & I didn't want them on - too hot & uncomfy. Plus they were covered in blood so felt gross.
    The singlet came off as soon as DD was out so we could have some skin-to-skin & we just had warmed blankets covering us.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to hospital in my normal clothes, once I got there I had packed one of DH's old shirts to put on but I took my pants off and got checked/had waters broken straight away when we went in, which I just left my normal top on for. Then I decided to get in the shower so I stripped off and after that I just stayed naked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    My son it was horrendous. I was nakid, but i didn't care from all the pain and the blood everywhere and emergency surgery.

My daughter i was in the hospital gown as i wanted all the drugs in case anything went wrong as per her brother birth

This one, i am thinking of getting the biggest plus sized mans top possible and using that so i can cut up the back for epi and just feel comfy with a blanket over my lower legs until hospital

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wore an old nightie, good job too as my mum threw it away straight after the birth!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wore one of the hospital gowns, I didn't want to get my clothes dirty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    With my son I wore a hospital gown then somehow ended up naked. As everyone has said you just don't care at the time! I rememeber asking the midwife if i should take my knickers off when i put the hospital gown on....i actually felt more comfortable naked than feeling a breeze on my bare bum in the hospital gown.
    35 weeks preggo now and just bought a $15 big W maternity nighty to wear. Mostly as I plan to have an active labour this time and want to be comfy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a long nightie from mother care that I ordered online. I was in regular clothes at the start then put on my nightie. After I went to the shower, I was naked. I was nude right up until someone put a hospy gown on me as people started arriving in the room to take me to theatre for my stitches. I remember my husband asking me if I wanted to put my nightie back on when I got out of the shower and I was like "nup!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    First I went in normal maternity clothes and stripped off naked pretty quickly.

Second I went in with a way too small, pre pg top and the oldest track pants I could find which were covered in paint (so damn attractive!). These sexy beast of clothes stayed on the longest, but I distinctively remember being down to my bra and undies at 7cm, when I declared that the undies had to come off, and ripped them down in a hurry....the bra managed to stay on.

Third I wore a pregnancy singlet top and a pair of gym tights, and then just got naked.

I've never heard of a birthing gown in my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I travelled to hospital in just a dressing gown and slippers as I'd been in the shower when my midwife came to examine me and told me to get there now, I was 8cm! In too much pain to dress.
    When I got there they took my dressing gown off me and put me in a hospital gown as my bag was still in the car with my nightdress in that I'd intended to wear. I really didn't give a toss!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast