+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks, me too!
    Im 5 wks today an todays bloods were 4049 for hcg!!
    Im having a scan next Thursday as I have to have it early given my last pregnancy. My levels are already double what the level peaked at last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys - any of you still lurking around here?

I have been off BH for a while as I hav been pretty busy working and running after two kids, but am back as we are back on this crazy IVF journey AGAIN to see if we can get super lucky and have #3!! So far 2 sim cycles and no BFP. Currently in the 3rd stim cycle and trying to stay positive!

Can you believe our babies will be 4 soon!!!!???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @bedlover I'm still connected to this thread and was half confused when I got a message on here. I'm in another DIG currently so that's why my brain was a bit slow

First of all wishing you so much luck in your quest for number three! I hope you don't have to wait too long for that positive result. And congrats on having number two. That's wonderful.

And no, I can't believe our babies will be four soon, that's crazy isn't it?!!! Not ready for that.

AFM I was on BH all last year and a bit of the end of 2016. I went through four cycles in the quest for number 2. With our third cycle we fell pregnant, had a heartbeat at 7 weeks. Then by 9 weeks it had stopped. That was tough so we decided to test our frozen embryos. After testing we tried cycle 4 and that was unsuccessful. This was around Nov last year so we decided to have the Christmas break off and try again in the new year. To our complete surprise we fell pregnant naturally!!!!! in Jan! (I'd gone on Dong Quai - a Chinese herb to help my estrogen and it gave me regular cycles). Apart from my hormone issues I have blocked tubes from endo so this was a complete surprise.

Anyway, we're going for an induction in the next couple of weeks so pretty amazing really.

Ok that ended up longer than anticipated.
    Anyway, hope you have a quick journey from now on for number three. Good luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant after 3 failed fet last year and then a fresh cycle this year which has resulted in this pregnancy.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (05-09-2017),lotsathoughts  (05-09-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best bedlover in your quest for #3. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats lotsathoughts. All the best for the arrival of your bub. X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-09-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Nice to hear from you! I chat to a few people all the time on Facebook as my old cycle group has an active group with spidery, Riss, JB, Berra and others not in this group in it so lovely to hear from others too. @lotsathoughts and I cycled a bit together last year so have also kept in touch and I'm very excited by her news and can't wait for the next couple of weeks to pass!! @ABH I think we may have been in a cycle group together at one stage last year and congrats on your pregnancy, hope you are feeling well! @bedlover fingers crossed that you get better luck soon and it's 3rd time lucky for you! M turned 3 not too long ago (was the youngest in this group) so no mention of 4 yet please! It's all gone so fast!!

AFM: M was our first time fresh cycle baby and we unfortunately didn't have any luck from any of our frozen. We lost one in the thaw on our second transfer but also had an ectopic, then a bfn while recovering from that and the last one ended up being a missed mc/ blighted ovum. I had a d&c a year ago and haven't done any IVF since. Starting to look at it all again now.
    Last edited by Annerley; 05-09-2017 at 07:25.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-09-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys! So great to hear from all of you! Gosh we have all had a rough road, haven't we? So glad to hear through all the disappointment there are still babies and pregnancies!!

Lots, I can't believe a natural pregnancy! The stuff dreams are made of!! Congratulations!
    @Annerley I really hope that you get a quick BFP once you decide to start again. It is a roller coaster that's for sure!

I am doing my 3rd back-to-back stim cycle at the moment - think I might go crazy, but time isn't on my side so I need to do what I can here and now. Hoping for a PGS normal emby from this bunch.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (06-09-2017)