+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay11 View Post
    Cute Catz her shoes have room to grow has she just gone up a shoe size or is borrowing someone else's! Hilt just went up one he's now 5.5xw in US sizes. It's crazy how fast they are growing.
    Yep. They're a 7. She usually wears a 6. She's almost looking taller to me every day. Can't believe she'll be 2 in just under 3 months.

I've been watching the Secret Life of 4 Year Olds lately, and I can't believe how much more verbal, understandable, and interactive they'll be in just a couple of years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omgosh, shoes!! Lex is obsessed with them. She is also a giant and wearing sz8!

Where is everyone's little one sitting on the growth charts? L is 95th%ile for height at 90cm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hilt has next in may but was at 18mth check so still looks chubby cute with dimples
    11.88kg or 26.2lb weight, 78%
    80.01cm / 31.5inch height, 16.87% &
    50cm head circumference

Thanks
    Reviews

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

ABH  (14-03-2016),Ngaiz  (14-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friends hubby came to my rescue today as two mums asked me if my son was my only child and I said yes we have been lucky enough to give him a sibling yet as he was IVF. One lady then said oh it'll happen sometimes your body just need a little flush out to get going ... Anyway I started to tear up thinking if only it was that easy .. He was standing next to me gave my a little hugs and said to her sometimes miracles take longer. It was very kind of him -he's in the medical field. I hate being asked if hilts my only I can't help feel a tug at my heart!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jay! Some people can be really insensitive. What a lovely person your friends hubby is. 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    People used to say that to me all the time Jay. I'd hear of these people but never met one or had a name to go with a story. I tried for 11 years before we did IVF. We fostered, considered adoption and tried all sorts of things before we had success with IVF. My infertility was always unexplained, and we had success on our first IVF attempt.

A few weeks ago, we booked in to the FS to get going on No 2. The day before the appointment, I did a pregnancy test because my period was a few days late (rare) and I thought she would want confirmation I wasn't pregnant. I couldn't believe that it was positive.

I'm now 7 weeks and still can't believe it. I'm having a scan today to check its growing in the right spot.

The point of this is that I guess it does happen for some people sometimes after IVF. However my infertility was unexplained and I got pregnant first go with IVF. I know you went through heaps of cycles to get Hilt and people don't see the difference between you and me. We just both did IVF.

Like ABH said I hope you can stand other people's insensitivity. If they don't have much experience with this stuff they don't realise how hurtful it can be. She probably thought she was giving you hope.

I'm thinking of you, over in the US with few options. I wish you speedy success when you return to Aus to complete your little family.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats @hwaterhouse that's amazing news!! Two of the ladies in my cycle group from when we all got pregnant with our little ones are now expecting natural miracle #2s also. Both of them got a bfp the month before they were going to do a FET as well. Perfect timing! I hope you are feeling well. I was also late the month before our FET but unfortunately I was just late. It must have been such a happy shock for you.
    @Jay11 so sorry to hear that you didn't have any luck. I know what you mean, those questions are hard but I also get that people just don't think about these things and think that everyone can choose how many kids they'd like to have. I'm still finding myself tearing up whenever I hear of anyone expecting that would have been due around the same time as me. It feels silly as their journey isn't mine but I just can't help of what could have been. I saw a lady with a small baby bump the other day and thought how that should have been me!
    @Ngaiz how are you feeling? Getting closer for you now! M is right on average and was 80cm at 18mths and will be 21mths this weekend. She's about 12.2kg when I weighed her the other day (I have a set of baby scales).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hayley that's so amazing, congratulations!! Could be the hormones but reading that made me all teary.

29+2 today, and feeling every bit of it. I can't believe how much harder it is second time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ngaiz and @Annerley. The scan went well but the heart rate was only 98. The sonographer wasn't worried but Ellie was 150 or so and web research shows that a miscarriage might be likely. Just waiting to see what happens. I've barely registered the pregnancy so it will be interesting to see how I react if I miscarry.

I feel for you Annerley. It must be awful to see people due when you would have been.

I'm not far along Ngaiz but I think I'm more tired this time than I was last time. Not too much longer now...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (18-03-2016)