+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014#7

Hey ladies, sorry to hear of all the troubles you're having with your bubbas, it's exhausting looking for a solution.

I've been reading along but haven't been able to reply lately.

Off to NZ next week to visit DH's family.
    We've flown interstate, now to tackle I
    O/S. But it's no Europe that's for sure!

We saw our gastro paed this week about Abi's intolerances. He thinks it is probably dairy/soy intolerance because she is 50% better on the diet (still has mucous in poo). So I've got to give her probiotics (as constant irritation of the small intestines means the bacteria hasn't had time to build up.)
    But if that doesn't work I have to eliminate eggs (x 2 weeks) wheat (x2 weeks) nuts (x 2 weeks) in that order. I'm hoping the probiotics works. She's sleeping much better at night and days are improving. Although it may be due to her cold too. She's been grizzly but also quite weak and tired...poor love.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409915836.659603.jpg

20 weeks!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409916757.675259.jpg

Our little dude 3 months old...it's Gone so quick!!! I still haven't transferred him to his cot he's still sleeping in his bassinet next to me I just can't seem to let him go.

I go back to work on the 20th October part time and I'm totally dreading it I thought I was going to be ok and was looking forward to using my brain again but I just love hanging out with my little best friend!! Been looking at daycare and oh my god it is so hard the first place I cried when I left it was that bad but they had places, the second place as a waiting list and the third won't let you book a place you have to hope there is still availability when you need it so the search is still on ...anyone else going back soon? Or having daycare issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    He is adorable KJ!

The starting of daycare can be really tough. I think the main thing is that you need to feel confident in the centre you choose, and if you get a bad vibe it will play on your mind. You can always start work at one centre and be looking for another to swap into?

It is hard at first but they really are fine in the daycare setting and get plenty of love and attention. Much harder on us mummies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Fathers Day to the dads and mums- filling-dad-shoes
    My hubby thought the foot was done professionally so guess we did a good job
    Attachment 60352
    Attachment 60354
    Attachment 60355
    So hubby has had a sleep in, done one bottle feed, no nappies, playtime with Hilton and hung out in the spa all day even made him a turkey salad sandwich for lunch which he ate whilst in the spa and Hilton and I took him an affogato to the spa to make sure he was relaxed !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I wouldn't be surprised if Stephie starts teething before too much longer. She sucks on her fist like crazy, almost like she's trying to shove the whole thing in her mouth, drooling at least a little more than usual, and sometimes has red cheeks (even though she's not hot). Would have thought she was too young for it though, at barely 3 months old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ how did your MHN visit go?

Lots - NZ trip wow best of luck hope probiotics work fast

KJ - I'm sure return to work and childcare will all work out for you! Big hugs as I know it's going to be hard for you no matter what anyone says - I'm sure she will love it but will be super excited to see you at the end of the day always

So ... We might be moving in Dec to Washington DC

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLover74 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Stephie starts teething before too much longer. She sucks on her fist like crazy, almost like she's trying to shove the whole thing in her mouth, drooling at least a little more than usual, and sometimes has red cheeks (even though she's not hot). Would have thought she was too young for it though, at barely 3 months old.
    Sounds pretty much like what we went through at the same age!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry to barge in I'm not due till Dec but after almost requiring an emergency c/section last week I thought it was time to start getting baby gear organised and I had a question about nappies.

What nappies did you find best for your newborns? I was going to buy huggies but then I read about troubles with leaking, is there a knack to stopping them leak? I have also heard good things about naty nappies if anyone has tried them?. I was going to try cloth nappies but have since read that the environmental impact of all the washing and drying is just as bad as the landfill issues so now I'm not so sure.

thanks in advance, misti

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I generally haven't had a problem with Huggies leaking; except once when I didn't put the nappy on properly.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

misti  (08-09-2014)