+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A 'missed' period is the day after it's due. So either 5 days before period is due or 6 days from when you have 'missed' your period (ie/ one day late )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jef View Post
    Attachment 62411What the hell does this mean??? Is it 5 or 6 days before period????
    So did you test @Jef? 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey, just coming in here for a quick vent as I can't IRL. Last month was our last month of trying to get pregnant with our 4th. Hubby has really been expressing how much he just wants to move on, then we get a phone call from the landlord needing us out in the new year so it's pushing us to get a loan. Anyhow, we didn't exactly use protection again this month as we were lazy and it's been a few months so I was like, meh, it's probably not going to happen, my body is too stressed for a pregnancy. 7 days before my AF was due I woke up with pink mucus, lots, I thought maybe my period was very early, it didn't get worse, it stopped so I thought maybe it was due to having rough sex... Well, my period is kinda 3 days late, I woke up yesterday morning feeling off, I've been feeling off all day and I'm too scared to test... My hubby us going to be a bit disappointed... I feel bad... He's so stressed with his business and everything that another baby is going to be a bit stressful. Personally I think it would be great but putting all the aspects together that were tight, business has been slow and pressure is on, buying a house... Argh! Although 2 in school next year and an almost 4yr old then it will be easy.... Ugh ugh ugh HELPPPPPPPPPPP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @shinebright, you poor love! Sounds a boy stressful for you. I'm quite a pragmatic person so the way I see it is, either you're pregnant or you aren't. Getting stressed over it isn't going to change things. Take a test first & foremost.
    If you're not pregnant, then have a nice cup of tea & make a note in the calendar to use protection next time! 😉
    If you are pregnant, then congratulations! I say sit your DH down & tell him out right. You need to both get your heads around it & decide how you'll deal with the situation. There are lots of people who have kids when the situation isn't perfect & they cope. I'm sure you guys can too.

Either way, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    So did you test @Jef? 😉
    No not yet! Just getting prepared! Lol I was so confused as to why it says 6 days, 5 days. 5 days before AF is due will be this Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah, gotcha. 😊 How many dpo will you be then? Sometimes I find that's a better gauge of when to test. Cos not many people get BFP's much before at least 10dpo cos it takes 7-10 days for implantation to occur. Good luck either way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well problem is I'm a little unsure of exactly when O was. Due to some symptoms I would think I'd be 10dpo on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    TBH I just really want poas so trying not to right now lol so I'm least trying to get myself to Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats leoniejane. I'm glad I'm not the only one with multiple pee sticks lined up on my table!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlebean11 View Post
    Congrats leoniejane. I'm glad I'm not the only one with multiple pee sticks lined up on my table!
    Hahaha thanks I panic and just have to make sure the line is getting darker...today I got the words

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1414147203.191364.jpg

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LeonieJane For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (24-10-2014)