+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feeling of af coming but get a bfp.

Hi ladies it's been a few years since I got my bfp with my ds. Did you ladies feel like you were definitely getting af but instead got a bfp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With my dd (first baby and a big surprise) I was convinced my af was coming and then eventually did a test, so was for her with my ds I was so hyper vigilant for symptoms because we were ttc so I just pinned everything on potential pregnancy haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    3 days before I got my BFP with my DD I was so crampy and moody. I was going to a festival and was so sure AF was coming so I put a tampon in and popped some panadeine forte. 3 days later I hadn't got my period so tested and got my BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With three of my pregnancies I was sure af was coming. Especially my third! I was so crampy and achy and moody, was awful.
    the others I had no symptoms which made me think I must be pregnant, because usually I'm very symptomatic before af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I feel like I'm leaking sorry tmi I then check and af isn't there but I feel Like this most months before af. I just really thought this month was the month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats exactly what happened to me this morning @samG26

All day yesterday and the day before felt like AF and BFN yesterday morning then this morning a very very faint line on one of those cheap sticks so waited a couple of hours (cos i didnt need to pee again) took a FRER and their it was BFP!!!! I'm 14 dpo and this was our 1st month ttc.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenfromsydney View Post
    Thats exactly what happened to me this morning @samG26

All day yesterday and the day before felt like AF and BFN yesterday morning then this morning a very very faint line on one of those cheap sticks so waited a couple of hours (cos i didnt need to pee again) took a FRER and their it was BFP!!!! I'm 14 dpo and this was our 1st month ttc.

Good luck
    Oh wow that's fantastic congratulations. I'm not sure when I o'd this month as it hasn't been like a normal cycle. I feel different though and I have been dreaming about getting a bfp over the last few nights.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well bfn this morning. I had a real thought that this month was the one. Bummer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sorry to hear that SamG62. Let the next cycle begin and sending you loads of baby dust xx xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    First time I got BFP I wasn't TTC or planning a pregnancy but I swear I knew, just felt really off and got strange implantation cramps. I couldn't even explain to the doctor why I'd tested I just had a feeling. Miscarried at 9 weeks.

A few months ago I felt the exact same way and was sure it had happened again but it was just AF. It was a pretty stressful time for me so I reckon it was messing with my hormones.

Soo...I think symptoms alone are so difficult to rely on! Could be a BFP but so many other factors as well.