+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My bub turned frank breech at around 30 weeks. My OB made me get on my hands and knees for 15 mins 5x a day until she turned. I knew she had gone breech as I couldn't hold any food down and was so sick from the pressure on my stomach. I had 4 weeks to turn her back otherwise my OB wanted to book me I'm for a csection (probably would have changed to an OB who'd support a breech birth). The day after my appointment the pressure and nausea disappeared and she's turned by herself. I was lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had an ecv, burnt Moxa sticks near my toes, played music, shined a torch, spent hours on a fitball, did somersaults and handstands in the pool, chiro - you name it I tried it but that stubborn girl was not budging. I even went in to labour and by 8cm she was still stuck and had to have a c-section!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first 2 babies were breech and after trying every exercise I could I had them both successfully turned by Ecv. Crossing my fingers I don't have to go thru that with this little one. Ecv was unpleasant but painless btw. I would've done anything to avoid a c section.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD turned at 37 weeks (the day before I was booked for the ECV), I had been having weekly acupuncture, doing moxi every day at home, doing all the inversions on the spinning babies website and sitting with a bag of frozen peas on the top of my belly!

She was footling breech and I think had been so from very early on as the burning spot I had under my ribs for months vanished as soon as she turned.