Closed Thread
Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina great results Hun. @Molros that must have been scary. Hugs. @Bongley how exciting things are getting underway even if a bit slower than you would like. @Ladydee good luck for the big day. Not long now until you get to meet your bubba. @Rarah11 when do you get your nipt results? I know that will be a big day for you, wishing you all the best x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (03-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2014 IVF/FET #3

@Bellydance 12 week scan is next Friday should get NIPT results same day or maybe beforehand (assuming ok as would be a phone call). Had 11 week scan on Wednesday all good. This is as stressful as IVF with added nausea .
    @Bongley that is great Genea charge per embryo as IVFA I think still charge one fee... Makes it a lot more affordable! Hope counselling going well

Hope everyone else is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11Great that the 11 week scan was good. I cried when I got my NIPT results, it was such a relief. Nausea is a sign of a good strong pregnancy but it's bloody awful isn't it!!!
    Last edited by Bellydance; 03-07-2015 at 16:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley it's def nice to have an answer about what our issue has taken me a while to get my around it though but I think I'm in a good head space now and ready to take on the next step, how are u going? What are u up to in ur donor cycle, hope everything's going to plan @Ladydee thanks lovely, I've been trying to keep strong but I defiantly hit a wall and have since been to two counselling sessions and its def helped, every just some one to vent too and let everything out and say exactly how I feel. Telling my partner I feel like a failure doesn't go down to well with him he gets quit upset but it's honestly how I feel sometimes, she's also given me some coping strategies and a different way of thinking ( just need to train my brain out of old habits).
    This cycle we are doing the same as you but also intralipids, we were going to do ivig but financially it's impossible this cycle our phi hasn't kicked in yet so one fet with ivig we will be oop $7500. If this cycle doesn't work we will be doing ivig and probly using re draw from the house if we can access it. Hopefully Transfer number 7is our final transfer. How are you going ? When is ur due date @Molros o my you poor thing that must have been scary for u and dp. So glad Evie is all ok. Your so right in saying the worry never stops hopefully no more scares . How old is Bub now? @Rarah11 our latest success story haha hope ur anxiety is keeping away, 12week scan not to far away, I can't wait to get to that point how exciting. Hope ur smiling deep down while ur nauseated as hell , you've worked so hard to get to this point
    AFM been doing well just getting my head sorted and so far so good, got really flat about this next cycle actually got so un motivated I thought I don't even want to do this but I've realised its just the fear getting the better of me. Af should have arrived yesterday but she's MIA at the moment hopefully shows her face soon or I get a miracle and pregnant all on my own lol but I doubt that very much.
    So next cycle will consist of endo scratch on cd4 pred cd7 intralipids cd10 100mg prog am and pm day of ovulation and aspirin and clexane.
    Dr gee suggested doing a natural fet instead of what I've always done which is a small amount of stim to make sure I actually ovulate so hopefully she's right and we get a bun snuggled in and growing nicely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @miissalina so is the plan for you to do a cycle and freeze all rather than a fresh transfer? I too am waiting for AF, due any day now. I am self medicating with crinone as my luteal phase has been ridiculously short, plus I am hoping to delay AF so my next ovulation will be in time for a donor cycle FET. My FS also wants me to do a natural FET transfer as he says the success rates are better. Tricky for me though as my cycles are about 7 weeks long but I do seem to be able to catch the ovulation day on OPKs. We are also considering doing PGD testing of the embryos.

So I had the group counseling with my donor and partner yesterday which went well. We have a couple of appointments next week and then all good to start hopefully! She has been an absolute star and I am really amazed there are ladies prepared to go through all this for a relative stranger. I feel very lucky (may as well embrace that feeling while it lasts!)

I am so hoping this round is it for you miissalina, sounds like you are throwing everything at it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley no more cycles for now just using our pgd tested embryos and hopefully one of them at least sticks good
    Are u using Genea as well with ur donor? We've never done a natural fet so hopefully it makes a good difference .
    With ur donor do u need to freeze after collection and then un freeze when ur bodies ready or can they manipulate it so u can have a fresh transfer ?
    She sounds like a wonderful person, did you discuss if she wants contact to remain after bubs born or is she happy to be a donor and nothing more? Enjoy the good emotions it's always good to be in a happy space especially while going through all of this

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got my NIPT results and all low risk which is great - just one more hurdle to get passed 12 weeks with scan on Friday... And then we can be cautiously excited.... We'll find out the sex next time we see our OB as felt a bit bad for DH if I got the results over the phone...

Apologies for lack of personals hope all going well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news @Rarah11

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 that's fantastic news, huge congratulations xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2014 IVF/FET #3

@Bongley I'm so happy you've found a donor hun, and sounds like a lovely one too! Here's hoping it eventuates into a beautiful end result for you. Hope this weeks appointments go well xx
    @miissalina hope you are plodding along as well as can be hun. Cycle #7 was our lucky one, so praying #7 will be just as lucky for you too. Hope AF has showed up. Sending you lots of strength & positive vibes xx
    @Rarah11 great news re results! Hope Friday's scan will be just as fab! xx
    @Bellydance hope you & lil Isla are doing wonderfully ☺️ xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (07-07-2015)