+ Reply to Thread
Results 171 to 180 of 232
25-10-2014 23:28 #171
25-10-2014 23:28 #172
The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:
25-10-2014 23:32 #173
Ok I have mine now.
1. Years ago I sat beside paul McCartney in a restaurant in New York and DH and I wound up sharing a meal with him and heather mills.
2. I can't sing. At all.
3. I have an almost photographic memory.
4. As a child I was rated genius level for maths.
25-10-2014 23:32 #174
25-10-2014 23:33 #175
25-10-2014 23:35 #176
Yeah I say 2 but only because I remember you writing that on here before
25-10-2014 23:36 #177
Hang on only one is a lie right? I'm beginning to wonder what I wrote on here before??
25-10-2014 23:38 #178
I remember you writing that you can't hold a tune?
25-10-2014 23:39 #179
So why would you say #2 is a lie?
25-10-2014 23:39 #180
1) I rescue stray cats. I've rehomed approximately 40 in total....including full litters.
2) I can whistle really loud using my fingers in my mouth
3) My dad is a farmer and I grew up in rural Victoria on a cattle station.
Me 32, He 35, DS 14, DD 2
By kezty in forum Birth & Labour QuestionsReplies: 8Last Post: 25-06-2014, 19:10
Shapland Swim SchoolsSemi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
what method do you use to track your financesFamily Finances
Tea drinkers unite!General Chat
Finances as a coupleFamily Finances
CD8, Who's also at the start of their cycle and TTC?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Homework - is it necessary?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
High Natural Killer Cells #9Reproductive Immunology
Local Infant Adoption in VictoriaAdoption / Surrogacy