hi I was wondering if someone could help me out I worked for the first time last year from august to jan this year it was the first time I have work since the birth of my last child who is 7 I received both ftb part a and b during this time not full amout is there a supplement payment or some sort of payment I can receive? I was reading online about it don't really understand it thanks