Does anyone know how we repay a Centrelink FTB overpayment? We used to receive FTB and cancelled it once weren't entitled to it anymore, but we have to repay what had already been paid that financial year already. Does this happen through Centrelink directly (do they send a bill) or is it automatically taken out/calculated when you do your tax return and your tax refund automatically adjusted?