+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New-ish to Tamworth - feeling very alone.

Hi, my name is Mandy, I am 31 yrs old and have 4 children (Ella 7, Aimee 5, Jacob 3 and Scott 8 months).
    We moved here 2 years ago next month from Sydney for a fresh start, my Husband has found a wonderful job in a totally new industry, we found a great school for our girls which we love so much, but still haven't made any friends here yet.
    We have no family up here, so it's just us and it's starting to make me feel very alone.
    I would love to hear from anyone, I'm also very new to this site and not exactly sure how it works!

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hi Mandy and welcome to bubhub

I cant help you much about Tamworth ... but I can help you with bubhub

we have a number of specific areas for different stages (pregnant, trying to conceive, sleep issues etc) and quite a few 'general chat' sections. Have a look around and feel free to respond to anything you want ... or ask any questions.

Most people are very friendly and happy to help - or just to chat

What grades are your kids (they are different age ranges in each state)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi mandyh83. hi welcome to bubhub. take a tour around the site. there are different groups, perhaps there is one to suit your location., or one to suit your childrens ages.
    I join in any topic that takes my interest. feel free to join along on any conversation, Im sure you will feel at home soon. cheers, marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm also newish to Tamworth and don't really know anyone.