Closed Thread
Page 35 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Excited1 glad to hear your body is back to feeling somewhat normal hun.
    I have no idea about Pregynl (although that's what I'll be triggering with too). I can only guess & say that perhaps take it at the same time as you took the other one. But honestly have no idea.. Hopefully someone else can provide more insight 😊 xx

@ladybug14 awesome stuff hun! And it's only early days too. Hopefully that means it's a strong one. No doubt your BT can't come sooner! 😊 xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So after the BFN this month I'm back on the cycle train, another natural FET, transfer around 20th all going to plan.

I'm also going to get a second opinion from another clinic as I'm not loving that they are not changing anything, I just want them to check the lining but they don't think it's necessary and that's frustrating!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nicsta83, sorry it was a BfN hun. Glad you're able to get straight back into it and hopefully it's a sticky bean next time. Great idea to get a second opinion. Some Drs are just far too complacent. Good luck for the next go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies !
    @bubblesandsqueaks thank you so much for your roll call !
    @Bongley hi !

After a break up and move of house im finally ready for a cycle !
    I'm going to be starting injections hopefully next Sat / Sun.
    I dont feel like i did a full prep as ive been drinking a bit of red in the last month with all thats happened, but stopped coffee and now doing a total cleanse.

Liver tonic and chinese herbs - not a very tasty way to start the mornings but hopefully will help !

Also doing a bone broth which has been recommended for egg quality
    Here is the recipe if anyone wants to try

http://www.theholisticingredient.com...h-and-a-recipe

I'm still on CQ10 and Melotonin too although not as consistent over the last month.

I think i'm going to give yoga a try this cycle too, just to manage the stress more than anything.

Has anyone got alternative supports they are trying ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amie999, gosh you sound very prepared! Best of luck for the cycle. Aren't the Chinese herbs disgusting! Make sure you brush your teeth after, mine ended up quite stained. I bought the CircleBloom meditation mp3s (online) to listen to at night which I really liked. Relaxed me and I usually fell asleep listening which was an added bonus.

Let me know how easy the bone broth is. I love Amy Crawford-such awesome recipe ideas.

Good luck with all your zen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amie999, you sound very organised.

I would suggest acupuncture, not sure if it will give us our BFP but I find it very relaxing and also helps with symptoms during the cycle.

AFM, nothing much happening here. I had forgotten that the gonal-f gives me terrible hot flushes, a few people asked yesterday if I was ok because my checks were so red.

DH is being so moody, I think it is similar to what others have said about him feeling bad that all of this is because of him. I don't hold it against him but I think he does.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    jeb8303 - exciting that the injections have started for you, really feels like you are getting somewhere when you get to that point doesn't it

Ladybug - Sounding like great news hun, I understand you being cautious initially but really hoping that line continues to get darker.

Excited1 - Great that everything is settling down for you. Its hard for our DH's too isn't it when we are going through the whole process. I think the hardest thing is they don't communicate how they are feeling about everything, they just seem to store up their feelings. I think its important that you can still talk to him about how you feel including when you are pain etc, its a way of preparing yourself emotionally. It must be hard to sit down and discuss everything though with your DH's children there. Hope all goes well for you on Tuesday x

Puppystellasmum - Great that you have started your new cycle, hope af turns up when planned.

Nicsta - Great that you are back on with everything and ready to go for another cycle. Sounds like a second opnion might be worth while.

amie999 - Great that you can get going soon, you are good starting with a total cleanse, I tried to be good but for some reason just can't seem to stick to it, have been on a low gi diet for coming up to 2 years now and have been at it that long now completely over it. Good luck with the Chinese herbs I remember taking them when we were ttc DD - not the nicest!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (07-09-2014),ladybug14  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Ladybug fingers crossed that line keeps getting darker

Well went for my blood test this morning - had a call about a half hr ago from the nurse - everything is looking right on track so I start my 150 of gonal-f tonight.

I have to admit when I saw them in the bag I got nervous - fear of the known I guess

Xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nicsta83 sorry to hear about your BFN hunny, but glad to hear you've got a plan forward.
    Def get that second opinion - changing clinics was the best thing we ever did xx

@amie999 sorry to hear you've had some tough times lately hun, but sounds as though you're in a good/better headspace now. Hope only wonderful things are headed your way! 😊 xx

@mummymaybe that's crappy about the hot flushes hun, and it only being day 1 of jabs too! Hope side effects don't get much worse for you xx

@jeb8303 and so it begins! 😊 Good luck with 1st jab tonight hun, you will be fine! xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nicsta83 sorry to hear hun, hope your next cycle arrives soon

@KayzB glad AF arrived hun yay

@ladybug14 fingers crossed hun

AFM: Waiting to start sniffing on Tuesday... Not long now

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (08-09-2014)