+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also worried.. My dd who is almost 4 weeks old has done about 4 or 5 poos since we have been home. She always seems uncomfortable like she has wind but she farts a lot and burps.. My DH and I so worried because she is always crying because she is uncomfortable and to be honest, we are very tired because she just won't settle. Honestly don't know what to do.. Considering the prune juice option nxt I think..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay! The poo explosion happened this morning before we go out to the Dr. Wasn't too bad, nappy contained it (just). Thanks for sharing ladies, now I won't stress if DD turns into a once a week pooper. Although a public poonami is inevitable I guess😜 can't believe a poo has made my day.
    Sorry Mona can't offer you any advice on your LO, maybe someone else has some ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey82 View Post
    Yay! The poo explosion happened this morning before we go out to the Dr. Wasn't too bad, nappy contained it (just). Thanks for sharing ladies, now I won't stress if DD turns into a once a week pooper. Although a public poonami is inevitable I guess😜 can't believe a poo has made my day.
    Sorry Mona can't offer you any advice on your LO, maybe someone else has some ideas?
    Congratulations on your poo explosion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mona424 View Post
    I'm also worried.. My dd who is almost 4 weeks old has done about 4 or 5 poos since we have been home. She always seems uncomfortable like she has wind but she farts a lot and burps.. My DH and I so worried because she is always crying because she is uncomfortable and to be honest, we are very tired because she just won't settle. Honestly don't know what to do.. Considering the prune juice option nxt I think..
    What is her poo like when she does it? If it's nice and soft I wouldn't reach for the prune juice just yet. Maybe try burning her partway through a feed or using something like infacol to help her bring the wind up.
    The other thing would be to maybe look at your diet to see if you might be eating something that is upsetting her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mona424 View Post
    Mona have you tried infants friend? I know it's for gas etc but if we give it to DD she'll fart so much she poops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    What is her poo like when she does it? If it's nice and soft I wouldn't reach for the prune juice just yet. Maybe try burning her partway through a feed or using something like infacol to help her bring the wind up.
    The other thing would be to maybe look at your diet to see if you might be eating something that is upsetting her.
    Hey poo is soft so maybe not the prune juice then.. We have tried infacol with no luck I might look at my diet.. A few people have suggested removing dairy??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Things View Post
    Mona have you tried infants friend? I know it's for gas etc but if we give it to DD she'll fart so much she poops.
    I might just try that!!! Thanks!