Closed Thread
Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 1012
  1. #231
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,124
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked
    1,711
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Sam is gorgeous but I don't think they suit. I'm still thinking Lisa or that other winter wonderland date can't remember her name.
    He called her 'cute' that's not wife material that's a friend.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

    Phony  (14-08-2014)

  3. #232
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    He called her 'cute' that's not wife material that's a friend.
    Hmm I don't know a wife can be cute😁
    Yeah your prob right I just love her she's really nice compared to most of the others.

  4. #233
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    183
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is Sam the one who told Laurina off for Anita?!? If so, she seems pushy and bossy and forcing herself onto Blake.


    ⭐️DS #1 born 15.03.2010⭐️
    ⭐️DS #2 born 16.02.2014⭐️
    ⭐️Me=29 💗 DP=35⭐️

    Weight Loss: 6.7kg
    Weight Loss until Goal weight: 10.9
    Weight Loss until SUPER Goal weight: 15.9kg

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luminary For This Useful Post:

    Apple iPhart6  (24-08-2014),BettyW  (14-08-2014)

  6. #234
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,366
    Thanks
    5,898
    Thanked
    4,929
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminary View Post
    Is Sam the one who told Laurina off for Anita?!? If so, she seems pushy and bossy and forcing herself onto Blake.


    ⭐️DS #1 born 15.03.2010⭐️
    ⭐️DS #2 born 16.02.2014⭐️
    ⭐️Me=29 💗 DP=35⭐️

    Weight Loss: 6.7kg
    Weight Loss until Goal weight: 10.9
    Weight Loss until SUPER Goal weight: 15.9kg


    Yeah it is.

    Not that I like Blake (I think he's bland and also gay), but the poor gut at each ceremony being told he only can get rid of 1 or 2 girls a week! He probably wants to get rid of 3 a week.

    There's no way he's that into all of them. I think there will be about 3 or 4 he truly likes and is stuck with the others.

    And Amber! My god! The way she was talking about 'they' at the rose ceremony - they really need to have one on one time with him or they may be going home! They would be pretty desperate to do that.

    Then she says because she got a rose she's going to be around for a long time. Uuuum, no! You're staying around for 1 more week you fool!!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

    Phony  (14-08-2014)

  8. #235
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Thanks
    1,516
    Thanked
    885
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Blake makes the same face every time he picks up the last rose.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

    Phony  (14-08-2014)

  10. #236
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    115
    Reviews
    0
    Funny thing is, my work mate's sister was dating Blake last year. They broke up because he didn't want commitment. Lol!

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pen14 For This Useful Post:

    Apple iPhart6  (24-08-2014),BettyW  (14-08-2014),Phony  (14-08-2014)

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,925
    Thanks
    521
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Yeah it is.

    Not that I like Blake (I think he's bland and also gay), but the poor gut at each ceremony being told he only can get rid of 1 or 2 girls a week! He probably wants to get rid of 3 a week.

    There's no way he's that into all of them. I think there will be about 3 or 4 he truly likes and is stuck with the others.

    And Amber! My god! The way she was talking about 'they' at the rose ceremony - they really need to have one on one time with him or they may be going home! They would be pretty desperate to do that.

    Then she says because she got a rose she's going to be around for a long time. Uuuum, no! You're staying around for 1 more week you fool!!!
    A gay friend of mine thinks he is gay also and he is awesome at picking them.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ra Ra Superstar For This Useful Post:

    Phony  (14-08-2014)

  14. #238
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,439
    Thanks
    3,283
    Thanked
    6,347
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I pity whoever ends up being the future husband of Amber (pretty sure it won't be Blake). The adult tantrums are not a good quality

    I still like Jessica the best. Lisa seems okay too (though I missed seeing them on their date last week).
    @Allie Pallie I agree that he would probably wish he could cut more than one out of the group a week!

  15. #239
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    4,551
    Thanked
    1,926
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra Ra Superstar View Post
    A gay friend of mine thinks he is gay also and he is awesome at picking them.
    My Gay-dar must be spot on too.
    I picked it from the ads hehehe

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

    Ra Ra Superstar  (14-08-2014)

  17. #240
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    4,551
    Thanked
    1,926
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I know I'd be sending the crazies home a lot faster than what's happening.
    I like Lisa too.
    I still like Jess as well but ye just never know what is coming with some of these girls.


 

Similar Threads

  1. TPP for ACU Bachelor
    By Brooke082010 in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-04-2014, 21:16
  2. The bachelor....who's watching
    By melimum in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 365
    Last Post: 30-11-2013, 09:22
  3. Bachelor or Education
    By Chunkydunks in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 25-10-2013, 15:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Billington StreetFor stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations WINNER ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›