+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have some left over if you need them.. I had a reaction to them so stopped taking them.. I am however away the moment.. So no good if you need them immediately.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Figured it out.. thx to all

With Reprofit clinic in Czech republic. Their donor programs have no wait times hence why we went that way.

I found a compounding pharmacy in the NW area of sydney who could help so all good now.. Thx to all for your help.. Wish us luck.. Transfer will be this coming Friday..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nblstar For This Useful Post:

kylie764  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I am also after some progesterone oil for DW, could anyone recommend any compounding pharmacies which can provide this?

We got our first supply from Slade Pharmacy in Richmond but @165 bucks a go its pricey - Im trying to see if there are any cheaper alternatives that can ship across Australia.

Im looking for a 50mg - 10ml viles

If anyone has any details could you post up here?

thanks heaps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did u manage to find? I got some compounded Oxford street compounding pharmacy in perth. Definately a lot less than that. I may have some left over too if u interested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi - Yes I found a place which is considerably less

http://customcarepharmacy.com.au

They do a 10 ml vile for $60 bucks - vs Slade Pharmacy in Richmond VIC which sells the same for $165! they ship for $15 and it usually takes 2 days (you can order more then one and the cost will still be 15 bucks)

They are very helpful and professional - They also ship with the needles and injections. I'm sure they will also send a sharps container if you ask.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigalyouth View Post
    Hi - Yes I found a place which is considerably less

http://customcarepharmacy.com.au

They do a 10 ml vile for $60 bucks - vs Slade Pharmacy in Richmond VIC which sells the same for $165! they ship for $15 and it usually takes 2 days (you can order more then one and the cost will still be 15 bucks)

They are very helpful and professional - They also ship with the needles and injections. I'm sure they will also send a sharps container if you ask.

Good luck!
    Is this progesterone in oil injections or a different type? Can you give me the name of the progesterone you are referring to? Am interested!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

That's correct this is progesterone oil (you inject via a musculoskeletal injection)

they do not buy it in they actually compound it on site (just like Slade Pharmacy does in Richmond,Victoria) - when ordering via phone - direct yourself to the compounding area.

If you do place an order could you mention that Baige recommended? (My Wife!) - That would be greatly appreciated - we ordered via the Dural branch (NSW) 02 9651 3547

Good luck!
    Last edited by prodigalyouth; 13-12-2017 at 08:56.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to prodigalyouth For This Useful Post:

nightowlsurprise  (13-12-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigalyouth View Post
    Hi,

That's correct this is progesterone oil (you inject via a musculoskeletal injection)

they do not buy it in they actually compound it on site (just like Slade Pharmacy does in Richmond,Victoria) - when ordering via phone - direct yourself to the compounding area.

If you do place an order could you mention that Baige recommended? (My Wife!) - That would be greatly appreciated - we ordered via the Dural branch (NSW) 02 9651 3547

Good luck!
    I will most definitely do that!!

Can I ask from your experiences, is one vial good for 1 day or several days? I'm supposed to be on 400mg pressaries twice a day but not sure what that would be in PIO vials.. I don't like pressaries they're so messy so wanted to ask my obgyn for PIO but not sure he knows much about it cos he prefers pressaries!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    I will most definitely do that!!

Can I ask from your experiences, is one vial good for 1 day or several days? I'm supposed to be on 400mg pressaries twice a day but not sure what that would be in PIO vials.. I don't like pressaries they're so messy so wanted to ask my obgyn for PIO but not sure he knows much about it cos he prefers pressaries!
    Sorry for the delay in replying - So my wife is on an 50 mg 10 ml Vial - she has been instructed to take 2 ml injections every morning. One Vial will roughly last us about 5/6 days. She was instructed to take 1 ml injections when we first started and the same vial used to last about 8/9 days - hope this helps!

PS we have been advised to keep on taking this until the 12 week mark - and its been pretty uncomfortable for the misses so far, bit of bruising and pain. side effects usually are burning feeling in thighs - not pleasant but all worth it.

My wife is also on 400mg pessaries
    Last edited by prodigalyouth; 05-01-2018 at 08:34.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to prodigalyouth For This Useful Post:

nightowlsurprise  (14-01-2018)