+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Chinese herbalist or natural dr recommendations for infertility, brisbane

Hi,

I have endo and psos and are on clomid but it isn't working. My husband doesn't want to do ivf. I have fallen a couple of times but only for a week or two, so it's not happening or holding when it does. So I thought maybe I should give the natural area a try while still taking clomid? Any suggestions or recommendations for a good herbalist or dr in brisbane?

side point, I have now cut out coffee, does that really make a difference as it's making a difference to my moods! Clomid and no caffeine!!! Slightly irritable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please try Shen Therapies! Very well known in Brisbane for his success.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI, where about is the office and have you used them?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jamboree Heights not me personally, but several family members.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The Fertility and Pregnancy acupuncture clinic at Spring Hill. Check out their Facebook page or website.

I've also heard good things about Shen Therapies although they basically told me not to bother seeing them when I was looking for acupuncture prior to seeing a FS as it would be a waste of time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    theoneandonlyem, why would they say it's a waste of time, do they rely on the fs diagnosis? Can I ask, if you have success at the place at spring hill?

Thank you,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Not entirely sure. They do a whole big thing with fertility, their program costs around $1500 upfront then ongoing cost of each visit.

I haven't used the one at spring hill as it's only new, but some girls I know have seen Georgie for a range of pregnancy related issues with good success.

I'm currently seeing Lyn Kershaw at Bulimba. I'm not pg yet so I can't say if it works, but she stabilised my cycle for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the ifo might keep researching.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try to read this book about how to get pregnant.It talks about some herbs and acupuncture and more.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Shen therapy

After undergoing Shen therapy for 6 months I wouldn't really recommend them to anyone in the future. We paid for the initial seminar ($1500) and then all the visits and hundreds if dollars worth of supplements. We received little to no support. The only interaction we had was emailing through a form that described my cycle but nothing to do with my husband who actually has the motility problem?? After 6 months we just stopped emailing through the form and had no contact from the clinic to even see why we had stopped.

Now we are seeing another Chinese therapist and they are much more specific to our needs at a fraction of the cost. The main plan of action from Shen is to prescribe "sex" to couples (everyday or every second day), to eat a high protein diet and take up to 38 supplements a day.... Some of them being Chinese pills that treat the liver in a women and the liver and libido in men. We filled in initial forms that were all about emotional well being, sex life, diet but none of the main problem areas were really addressed either. After doing IVF 3 times and trying to have a baby for 6 years we are willing to give almost anything with credentials a go. Everything we try we go into whole heartedly but this in the end felt like a rort. Sorry to doing harsh, but I feel like most of the info about Shen therapy on the internet is dominated by information they have written and facts they have collected. This lack of rounded info about there practice is misleading. I still firmly believe in the power of Chinese therapy especially in regards to men's motility issues. Goodluck everyone