Closed Thread
Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1001
  1. #671
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Congratulations Michelle! I love the name Autumn, we very nearly used it for Meadow! Well done on the birth
    Its a gorgeous name, my DH picked it

  2. #672
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Also, congratulations on your pregnancy Rebecca! I hope you're feeling well xo

    How is everyone else going?

    We are good. Meadow is almost 17 months and into everything of course! Still breastfeeding, and she's sleeping through most nights now (finally) but waking by 5am if not earlier which is horrid.
    Oh cheeky girl. Well done on the breastfeeding, great achievement! Glad she's sleeping better

  3. #673
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,965
    Thanks
    3,690
    Thanked
    1,674
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi everyone!!

    Congratulations Michelle. I hope everything is going well.

    Bond, you've done a great job breast feeding for so long.

    Becca, how are you going? How's Alison's reflux?

    J, how are you?

    How's everyone else?

    Not much happening with us. Sienna's a clever little kid (yes I am biased) Saying so much now. She now says 'mama poo poo' before she does a poo, so I'm pretty pleased that she's recognizing that she needs to go. And she says bless you when I sneeze. Very cute.
    We're off on a cruise in a month. I'm not sure how that's going to go, eating most meals in a restaurant and trying to keep Sienna entertained

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (16-01-2015)

  5. #674
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,757
    Thanks
    7,619
    Thanked
    6,456
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Nawww what a cutie!

    Possum hAs improved but we still have some issues. She gets weekly weight checks and will be getting weighed today. Last week she was 5.34kgs! Very happy with that. She's 16weeks today.

  6. #675
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hi everyone!!

    Congratulations Michelle. I hope everything is going well.

    Bond, you've done a great job breast feeding for so long.

    Becca, how are you going? How's Alison's reflux?

    J, how are you?

    How's everyone else?

    Not much happening with us. Sienna's a clever little kid (yes I am biased) Saying so much now. She now says 'mama poo poo' before she does a poo, so I'm pretty pleased that she's recognizing that she needs to go. And she says bless you when I sneeze. Very cute.
    We're off on a cruise in a month. I'm not sure how that's going to go, eating most meals in a restaurant and trying to keep Sienna entertained
    Aww that's so cute! It's good she recognizes when she needs to poo that will make toilet training so much easier so adorable she says bless you when you sneeze!

    I hope you enjoy your cruise, I've never been on one but hope Sienna is well behaved. Do they have many activities for kids?

  7. #676
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Nawww what a cutie!

    Possum hAs improved but we still have some issues. She gets weekly weight checks and will be getting weighed today. Last week she was 5.34kgs! Very happy with that. She's 16weeks today.
    Good weigh gaining glad she has improved

  8. #677
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,965
    Thanks
    3,690
    Thanked
    1,674
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Aww that's so cute! It's good she recognizes when she needs to poo that will make toilet training so much easier so adorable she says bless you when you sneeze!

    I hope you enjoy your cruise, I've never been on one but hope Sienna is well behaved. Do they have many activities for kids?
    They don't have many activities for kids her age. They do have a nursery with toys that we can go and may with. We've been on 4 before, 1 with Sienna

  9. #678
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,757
    Thanks
    7,619
    Thanked
    6,456
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Good weigh gaining glad she has improved
    5.34kgs last Friday and 5.57kgs today!! Woohoo

  10. #679
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I will have to go back and read all the news but guess who is nearly 1!!!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1421564790.286761.jpg

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (18-01-2015)

  12. #680
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,757
    Thanks
    7,619
    Thanked
    6,456
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    What a cutie!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Babies of Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By Lil Smurfy in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 940
    Last Post: 21-07-2014, 09:13
  2. Babies of Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By FirstTimeMummy2012 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 910
    Last Post: 21-02-2014, 21:41
  3. Babies of Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move
    By SageS in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 30-09-2013, 16:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Sudocrem / InfacolSudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›