Closed Thread
Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1031
  1. #541
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,128
    Thanks
    1,433
    Thanked
    1,379
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can't stand othelos character! He is always in the centre of a gossip.

  2. #542
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    486
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked
    186
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    I can't stand othelos character! He is always in the centre of a gossip.
    And he can't act! What is the point of his character anyway? Is he Merna's mate?

  3. #543
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,269
    Thanks
    2,955
    Thanked
    1,411
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    And he can't act! What is the point of his character anyway? Is he Merna's mate?
    He was in the Aspen episodes as Liam's friend wasn't he?

  4. #544
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    11,033
    Thanks
    3,506
    Thanked
    7,027
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

    Default Bold and beautiful #3

    He's Ricks friend - He's a DJ and Rick told him to lie to Hope about Liam and Steffie making out at his club ( they weren't ) to keep Hope away from Liam and he just randomly appears sometimes!

  5. #545
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,128
    Thanks
    1,433
    Thanked
    1,379
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow Caroline did some pretty decent acting tonight. Wonder what ricks decision will be. I sooo badly want merna to fall flat on her face!

    Why can't Eric fire her!! Someone has to get rid of her and bring her back down to earth! She's a trouble maker

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

    VicPark  (06-03-2015)

  7. #546
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    486
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked
    186
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Wow Caroline did some pretty decent acting tonight. Wonder what ricks decision will be. I sooo badly want merna to fall flat on her face!

    Why can't Eric fire her!! Someone has to get rid of her and bring her back down to earth! She's a trouble maker
    I want Merna to get what's coming to her. She's so malicious! But really Caroline - you're begging for Rick to stay after all the lies and deceit and the way he has treated you? C'mon lady, you're better than that!!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsKLM For This Useful Post:

    BettyW  (07-03-2015)

  9. #547
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,269
    Thanks
    2,955
    Thanked
    1,411
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    He's Ricks friend - He's a DJ and Rick told him to lie to Hope about Liam and Steffie making out at his club ( they weren't ) to keep Hope away from Liam and he just randomly appears sometimes!
    Thanks - I thought he was Rick's friend actually but couldn't remember how that fit into the Aspen thing. Or am I confusing him with someone else, some guy who was skateboarding around Aspen?

  10. #548
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,269
    Thanks
    2,955
    Thanked
    1,411
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    I want Merna to get what's coming to her. She's so malicious! But really Caroline - you're begging for Rick to stay after all the lies and deceit and the way he has treated you? C'mon lady, you're better than that!!!
    I know I thought the same - I'd be all "you're a despicable human being and I'm going to destroy you" not "I still love you, think of our future kids". He's been absolutely horrible, how do you try to turn that around??

  11. #549
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,726
    Thanks
    1,215
    Thanked
    3,234
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    I know I thought the same - I'd be all "you're a despicable human being and I'm going to destroy you" not "I still love you, think of our future kids". He's been absolutely horrible, how do you try to turn that around??
    Having said that I want them to get back together to shove it up merna

  12. #550
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    937
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked
    378
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Having said that I want them to get back together to shove it up merna
    Orrrrrrrr Caroline could divorce him and take a heap of money but he's okay with that because he has Merna but then Merna leaves him because he doesn't have as much money and status anymore so ******* Rick is left without either of them, caroline is doing okay on her own and Merna doesn't have Rick or the money.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azelqra For This Useful Post:

    BettyW  (07-03-2015),lilypily  (07-03-2015),SAgirl  (07-03-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bold and the beautiful #2
    By Pesca77 in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 980
    Last Post: 15-07-2014, 19:52
  2. So sad but so beautiful
    By dancingchipmunk in forum News & Current Affairs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 10:43
  3. Bold and the beautiful
    By SAgirl in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 26-07-2013, 18:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›