+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonieJane View Post
    Ok so for the third day in a row...my OPK has been positive...is that strange? It seems strange!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Are you absolutely sure? The test line has to be darker than the control line for an OPK to be considered positive. Sometimes people with PCOS have several positives a month because of hormone imbalances and unusual surging.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsTugs cd2 here.

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13

Thanks
    Reviews
    QUOTE=Ponytail;7893579]Are you absolutely sure? The test line has to be darker than the control line for an OPK to be considered positive. Sometimes people with PCOS have several positives a month because of hormone imbalances and unusual surging.[/QUOTE]

Yep 100% sure! But I have been using ic opks...spoke to my doctor And apparently it's not totally uncommon...a surge can last up to 36 hours...chances are I've caught as it's gone up...when it's at its highest and as it's coming back down...she said test again today and it'll probably be neg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    QUOTE=Ponytail;7893579]Are you absolutely sure? The test line has to be darker than the control line for an OPK to be considered positive. Sometimes people with PCOS have several positives a month because of hormone imbalances and unusual surging.
    Yep 100% sure! But I have been using ic opks...spoke to my doctor And apparently it's not totally uncommon...a surge can last up to 36 hours...chances are I've caught as it's gone up...when it's at its highest and as it's coming back down...she said test again today and it'll probably be neg.[/QUOTE]

Wow at least there's no doubting your fertile time haha!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

LeonieJane  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MrsTugs I think I'm out. Temp dropped this morning. Now just waiting for AF to turn up.

ETA - definitely CD1. Tried to ring the FS earlier to find out what next. His rooms were unattended before so will try again soon. On to September. At least this will mean I should definitely be safe for our travels in March for a family wedding!
    Last edited by M'LadyEm; 15-08-2014 at 12:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Yep 100% sure! But I have been using ic opks...spoke to my doctor And apparently it's not totally uncommon...a surge can last up to 36 hours...chances are I've caught as it's gone up...when it's at its highest and as it's coming back down...she said test again today and it'll probably be neg.
    Wow at least there's no doubting your fertile time haha![/QUOTE]

Well this is interesting my doc just called back and said it's not uncommon for opks to pick up HCG! She said if I get a positive tonight to pos tomorrow morning. Considering I thought I was oving on the 6th (but then rules it out) I guess it's possible! Far out...so confusing!
    Last edited by LeonieJane; 15-08-2014 at 10:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow at least there's no doubting your fertile time haha!
    Well this is interesting my doc just called back and said it's not uncommon for opks to pick up HCG! She said if I get a positive tonight to pos tomorrow morning. Considering I thought I was oving on the 6th (but then rules it out) I guess it's possible! Far out...so confusing![/QUOTE]

That's how i suspected I was pregnant because by opk's stayed positive FX this is the case for you too!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsH88 For This Useful Post:

LeonieJane  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicoicon72 View Post
    If only MrsTugs . Waiting for O. Trying a saliva opk but it is cd10. Just waiting. Might make it do a late August test.
    I had u due to test, I'll move u further down the list.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so for the third day in a row...my OPK has been positive...is that strange? It seems strange!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    My opks last for like 6 days lol but my body struggles to O. Up to 3 days is fine but longer could be indicating an underlying issue. Are you sure they're positive? Test line stronger or equal to control?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEH View Post
    @MrsTugs cd2 here.

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13
    Sorry babe :-(