+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    im going great with my shots now. don't even hesitate. yes this is my first cycle, so all is very new to me. and trying to figure out abbreviations lol I am a little confussed tho. my period stopped sunday as it was meant to, but starting again tonight, I tried ringing clinic to see what I should do, or if it is normal from the puregon shots, but no-one is there. I don't no weather to cancel my ultra sound and bloods on Friday or keep em,, any suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for tomorrow @ErinJess, hope its your day!And hope two lines are on your tests to both @Bundleofjoy and @ALP (having a super long TWW).
    Afm, the ultrasound tube check went well- no signs of early ovulation, and tubes clear, which I kind of expected, but at least now I know. Had three follicles that could be dominant- I should get in to see the FS on Friday for the follicle scan- all going well, IUI will be Monday morning.
    Feeling strangely positive this round, although DP reminded me yesterday that I say that every round!
    Hope this month is the one for us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @sarah1982, Im not doing injections, so no helpful advice on that front- does your FS have an out of hours paging/message service? I've had to call mine at night in my first round, she was really lovely about it.
    Try calling the FS's rooms rather then the clinic to get the number, thats how I had some luck (was part of their voicemail message)
    Last edited by SJ565; 05-08-2014 at 18:24. Reason: extra info

Thanks
    Reviews
    I rang the clinic and it said the re open at 730 am. its hard coz there are in Melbourne and im in Adelaide. they had an emergency department number I could ring, but not sure weather to, as I feel bad if its nothing, when other ppl have a real emergency?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ALP that really sucks that you have to wait so long, maybe you can ask your clinic if you can test any earlier. Fingers crossed your symptoms are a sign if a bfp
    @sarah1982 that is a confusing situation that your in. I don't do purgon injections I do the FSH. Have you looked up the drug side affects? I wouldn't cancel anything yet until you speak to your clinic in the morning, if you're still uneasy you could try calling 13health and see if they have any advice.
    @Jk565 hopefully third IUI is the one for you too, DS was conceived on our third try. Good luck for Fridays ultrasound

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ErinJess For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news ladies, I had my scan this morning I have two follicles 23mm and 18mm. I had my trigger shot at the clinic and IUI will be tomorrow. My blood test showed estrogen over 1000 and LH starting to surge. Our FS said we have a 15% increased chance of multiples.

So happy to get some good news especially since it's my birthday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday @ErinJess! Hope today went well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarah1982 .. How did you go
    With calling the clinic? Are you continuing with the injections x
    @Jk565 how are you going? How is it looking for your IUI on Monday?
    @ErinJess happy birthday! How are you going? Did you end up having your trigger at the clinic? All good for the IUI tomorrow?
    @Bundleofjoy how did you go with your IVF appt today? I hope there is some optimism for you xxx

Today is 14dpiui for me. My blood
    Test isn't until Monday.. Argh 😞 I can't home test because the pregynal injection I had at 7dpiui could
    Possibly give me a false positive .. So I have to wait.
    I am becoming very very tried.. Dizzy when working out and a couple of other symptoms. Not sure but AF has come yet 😐

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hasn't come yet*

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jk565 thank you. IUI went well we have two eggies, sperm count was 97million with 62% motility all great numbers. Blood test will be 22 aug.
    @ALP hang in there, still no AF?