I remember last year I had too fill in an ato form that says non tax lodgement because I was in a relationship for about 1 week through out the financial year.

This year I have been fully single and getting parenting single all through financial year, do I still need to inform the ato again before my supps are paid, or I need to do nothing ?

I also get some CSA payments through csa, do I need to do anything extra ?
Centrelink said I do need to do the ato if i get csa, and when I called again other person said I need to do nothing because I was single the whole financial year and only getting centrelink payments /confused