Closed Thread
Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 995
  1. #201
    White Mage's Avatar
    White Mage is offline I am going to go to bed.. for a few days
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    9,762
    Thanks
    1,389
    Thanked
    1,591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I sort of fell asleep sitting up. My hand cradrlling my chin. Only my tongue was partially sticking out with my tongue pinched between my teeth. My tongue actually really hurts and feel like parts had lost circulation.

  2. #202
    Mod-Nomsie's Avatar
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    23,959
    Thanks
    7,214
    Thanked
    7,336
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttimemum34 View Post
    @Donnab739 that's the problem! The chemist never gave me that warning. They gave me polaramine. I only heard about the "not in the third trimester" thing from someone else after the chemist had told me it was perfectly safe during pregnancy. They asked a couple of questions - including how far along I was (37 weeks) and never said a word about it not being safe.
    I've been taking up to 4 a day for the last 2 days and now feel freaked out about the harm I might have caused bub.
    @Nomsie it wasn't chemist warehouse if you can believe it!
    Amazing, no I almost can't believe it!! I was about 30 weeks with the boys and went to chemist warehouse and the chemist asked if I was pregnant. Ok, I get that, you can't automatically assume a woman is pregnant even if she has a big belly. I told him I was. He then asked if I was over halfway. I mean, for crying out loud- 30 weeks with twins?!
    He then sold me a product I later found out I shouldn't have used.

    Well now im back to being very confused about drugs and breastfeeding!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

    TheGooch  (23-08-2014)

  4. #203
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    898
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked
    218
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttimemum34 View Post
    @Donnab739 that's the problem! The chemist never gave me that warning. They gave me polaramine. I only heard about the "not in the third trimester" thing from someone else after the chemist had told me it was perfectly safe during pregnancy. They asked a couple of questions - including how far along I was (37 weeks) and never said a word about it not being safe.
    I've been taking up to 4 a day for the last 2 days and now feel freaked out about the harm I might have caused bub.
    @Nomsie it wasn't chemist warehouse if you can believe it!
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    Amazing, no I almost can't believe it!! I was about 30 weeks with the boys and went to chemist warehouse and the chemist asked if I was pregnant. Ok, I get that, you can't automatically assume a woman is pregnant even if she has a big belly. I told him I was. He then asked if I was over halfway. I mean, for crying out loud- 30 weeks with twins?!
    He then sold me a product I later found out I shouldn't have used.

    Well now im back to being very confused about drugs and breastfeeding!
    You poor things. You count on these professionals to know their stuff and to inform you appropriately.

    Firsttimemum, I'm sure everything will be ok, you weren't to know. :-)

  5. #204
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    2,408
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked
    469
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got to love the fact that dh can put ds in his cot awake & leave him there & he'lk be perfectly happy & go to sleep, but I cant even put ds in his cot asleep without him waking up 5 minutes later & screaming r

    Love to know what im doing wrong/what is different to dh

    So over this. Might as well just give up on ever getting ds to go to sleep when dh isnt here

    Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #205
    TheGooch's Avatar
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,305
    Thanks
    9,463
    Thanked
    4,999
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    At home, first real day of mat leave, want to shop the US online sales but stupid Macy's website is showing me 4 items instead of 40 per page and i'm sure i'm missing out on all the good stuff!!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (25-08-2014)

  8. #206
    Mod-Nomsie's Avatar
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    23,959
    Thanks
    7,214
    Thanked
    7,336
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttimemum34 View Post
    At home, first real day of mat leave, want to shop the US online sales but stupid Macy's website is showing me 4 items instead of 40 per page and i'm sure i'm missing out on all the good stuff!!!
    Your bank manager has rigged the internet!


    I'm very sick and tired of picking up after 3 kids, two of whom are old enough to do it themselves but will argue black and blue to get out of it. Sometimes the fight just isn't worth it and I don't even bother asking them...

  9. #207
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,542
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked
    884
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Why are the CDs not back in the correct case. So annoying

  10. #208
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,826
    Thanks
    3,837
    Thanked
    3,893
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I went shopping with mil and we are going out for dinner for sil birthday tonight. I have had a good day so far. Let's see what bad luck that brings..

  11. #209
    harvs's Avatar
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2016 - Member you'd most like to meet
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,212
    Thanks
    6,495
    Thanked
    16,560
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

    Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post
    Why are the CDs not back in the correct case. So annoying
    Oh that makes me twitchy just thinking about it...

  12. #210
    TheGooch's Avatar
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,305
    Thanks
    9,463
    Thanked
    4,999
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    Your bank manager has rigged the internet!


    I'm very sick and tired of picking up after 3 kids, two of whom are old enough to do it themselves but will argue black and blue to get out of it. Sometimes the fight just isn't worth it and I don't even bother asking them...
    I don't put it past my stupid bank manager

    Does bribing 5 year olds work? If not, i'm going to find raising kids really hard...


 

Similar Threads

  1. Vent thread
    By SpecialK in forum Natural / Attachment Parenting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 21-10-2014, 11:48
  2. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #2
    By harvs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 988
    Last Post: 28-06-2014, 15:43
  3. DH vent thread
    By loodle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-10-2013, 06:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Shapland Swim SchoolsSemi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›