+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think death is scary because it is so hard to believe there is anything different to what we know here on Earth. I believe that because Jesus died the doorway to heaven has been opened and that brings me a sense of overwhelming peace. At the same time it is so strange to think that everyone on Earth will keep living the same life, I just won't be here. Don't know if that makes sense...

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi Fi2209. this is an old thread but that is ok. if you can feel peace from your faith that Jesus has opened the door to heaven, then why do you find death scary? it is just passing through the doorway. ? also I think we can still visit earth after we are dead. we are not physically here but in spirit we can do anything,. Im just offering these questions for you to think further. I don't expect you to answer me if you don't want to. hugs, Marie.